What's new

Question Has anyone noticed this about Stance Change?

AT_Ion

Noob
I was messing around in Training mode and noticed that the raw Stance change animation can be canceled into any special move. Example ... Making the Staff version of Ground Spark available right from the Escrima stance ['trait' xx db+2]. Also Staff Spin being able to be ended with stance change [db+3 then immediately hold 'trait' until staff spin ends]...
I have also done from staff stance [standing 1 xx 'trait'] and linked into [df+2] and it combos! I am still currently exploring more with this and will do some more digging tomorrow when I come home from work.
Hopefully this isn't already common knowledge lol but I just thought I would share just in case.

AssassiN

Noob
I was messing around in Training mode and noticed that the raw Stance change animation can be canceled into any special move. Example ... Making the Staff version of Ground Spark available right from the Escrima stance ['trait' xx db+2]. Also Staff Spin being able to be ended with stance change [db+3 then immediately hold 'trait' until staff spin ends]...
I have also done from staff stance [standing 1 xx 'trait'] and linked into [df+2] and it combos! I am still currently exploring more with this and will do some more digging tomorrow when I come home from work.
Hopefully this isn't already common knowledge lol but I just thought I would share just in case.
Yeah, pretty much day 1 discovery.
There are already some stance change combo's, so be sure to check them out in the BnB thread.