What's new

Question Has anyone found any legitimate Lex resets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Lex exclusively since the games release and I have spent hours in training testing things but I still havn't figured out any guarenteed resets. I have one that seems to work but it requires throwing a mine right before the combo which makes it far from guarenteed. I have some pseudo-resets with mines that i throw around but they are more of mixups than anything. I'll post a video of what ive found tonight.

The first one is very impractical but kinda cool and the second thing is just a cool little mixup I throw out sometimes.

Thats what i did in the second part of my video. All wake-ups beat the 1-1 x mine. But if they do crouch block, you have enough time to jump in with an overhead which i didnt show in the video.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I have been doing the same thing ending my c ombo with 11~mine. I will either do a normal mine or close one if I think they r gonna do some sort of advancing wake up.

I've been using this corner combo lately. I guess you can qualify it as a mini reset or vortex? lol 112 mb gravity pull b1 3 uplance. You are not +10. 22d1 or b13 is guranteed even if they try to backdash. Even allows for a throw setup.

Posted this in the other thread. Also, 112 mb gravity pull can definitely be elaborated on. I've been doing 112 112 mb gravity pull. Any other suggestions?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
He has resets, but of course there will always be a way out of them. Nothing is 100% guaranteed obviously, that would be broken. That doesn't mean they aren't worth going for cuz he does have a lot of potential setups, and not all of them can be evaded the same way.

Can someone else test the setup I posted. After uplance, it seems they must block 22d1. I tried making my friend backdash, d1, mb b3 and some other options.

Haha this is really old people. I didnt even know what I was talking about. I understand how all of Lex's mixups and resets work now. He's no Cyrax. Also, Wemfs some resets are guarenteed, like Grundy's b1, 4 or Sinestro's reset setup with trait. Can some mod lock this thread? uhh maybe EGP Wonder_Chef ? It honestly doesnt even make sense haha.

But none are guaranteed for Lex. That's what I meant.
Ya I understood that. I guess I was just trying to express that they arent really necessarily broken. Tbh I just got really embarrassed when I was reminded that I created this stupid thread by all of the recent posts haha. I didnt mean to sound angry or anything or go off on you. This thread is just soo scrubby and cringe-worthy though that I was kind of freaking out haha.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Haha this is really old people. I didnt even know what I was talking about. I understand how all of Lex's mixups and resets work now. He's no Cyrax. Also, Wemfs some resets are guarenteed, like Grundy's b1, 4 or Sinestro's reset setup with trait. Can some mod lock this thread? uhh maybe EGP Wonder_Chef ? It honestly doesnt even make sense haha.
I will send you my bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.