What's new

Has anyone found a use for

Past19

Noob
his f223+4? I have yet to find a reason to use it or optimal combos for it. Also is life drain even worth using?

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
his f223+4? I have yet to find a reason to use it or optimal combos for it. Also is life drain even worth using?
F223+4 is very good for your pressuring. It's perfect for positioning your opponents in the corner and switching yourself out in case. Throwing that certain string out a couple times a match would condition your opponents for more blocking on your pressures that you should be using. Especially since the f22 has the same 3 animations for f223 f22 f23. Also it can be cancelled into f3 or b3 mb or bf2 either mb or not. Your choice.

Db3 is really good to use all the time. You should be using it on offense and defense. Just using it when your blocking a long string takes ticks of damage of your opponents life bar & it's really good to have on when it's your turn on offense plus when mb pops them up pretty damn high for any combo or strings you want to use and gets you a b3 or f3.

I wish more Atrocitus mains would use it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I've been trying to use life drain more in neutral. As long as you use it safely it's kind of low risk high reward in a sense. Definitely an underrated tool.

I don't know about F22 3+4. I haven't used it in a while but isn't it unsafe on block? I feel like F223 vomit is the better option.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I've been trying to use life drain more in neutral. As long as you use it safely it's kind of low risk high reward in a sense. Definitely an underrated tool.

I don't know about F22 3+4. I haven't used it in a while but isn't it unsafe on block? I feel like F223 vomit is the better option.

Sorry. You mean f22 1+3. I miss wrote. Yes. Very unsafe. -16 I think. I tend to use it in the manner your saying. It still has it's place in his arsenal. Like I said just on pressure and when I'm conditioning my opponents.

You got the right idea for life drain. You can still use it in your pressuring too. I think it starts up at 1 or something. Remember it stacks really good with your vomit pressures and it's active at sweep distances.

It's a very good tool to use.