What's new

Has anyone ever done this(assuming yes,but still posting it)

In a few XBL ranked matches against people(mostly using Reptile or Unmasked Sub Zero) who jump to the opposite side of the screen to use a projectile, I catch them with the following combo:

EDIT: THIS IS DONE USING SHANG TSUNG

1.) I start with a ground fireball assault

2.) While they are being bounced through the air, I start a second wave of ground fireballs.

3.) As they are falling towards me(where people normally uppercut them or start their own combo) I jump kick them and send them flying backwards into the third fireball of the second wave.

4.) After that, then I uppercut them.

The question I have is:

What would be a good combo to follow this up with, you have an incredible amount of time(after jump kicking them back into the third fireball, second wave) to morph. What morph and/or combo would produce the most damage?

I've seen this multiple times and I think I would use some kind of morph to finish it off. Maybe stryker cross screen because he's my best character :roll:

black album said:
I've seen this multiple times and I think I would use some kind of morph to finish it off. Maybe stryker cross screen because he's my best character :roll:
Hmm.

Could this result in a 100% damage combo?

Turn into ermac (DDU) and do

Round House, Teleport, Telekenetic slam, aaHP HP HK OR aaHP HP...HP Fireball

(You can do the same with scorpion too, only using his spear and auto combo or just his aaHP HP Spear autocombo)

LI Maverick said:
Turn into ermac (DDU) and do

Round House, Teleport, Telekenetic slam, aaHP HP HK OR aaHP HP...HP Fireball

(You can do the same with scorpion too, only using his spear and auto combo or just his aaHP HP Spear autocombo)
Are you sure that would work? Cus doesn't the tele-slam shut off after 4 hits? I'm not sure.

Derek

Noob
I swear if that type of shit ever happened to me the following things would happen in this order:

1. I'd cry
2. I'd break some shit
3. I'd find you rape you kill you and dispose of your body in a disturbing manner.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
l SuGaR l said:
1. I'd cry
2. I'd break some shit
3. I'd find you rape you kill you and dispose of your body in a disturbing manner.
I want my Manhunt 2 :cry:

LI Maverick said:
Well, I think your right... I think it resets after you morph though
I tried the three ground-fireballs->Ermac, HP, HP, JK and the slam wouldn't work. I tried it twice, just in case it was human error. So yeah, I don't think it resets when you morph.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Near corner you can get a 96% from the triple fireball to ermac. be about a jump away or closer to the corner (facing away from it), then hit with the triple fireball and morph to Ermac, walk under them a little so you turn around and do a rh to tks then the b&b corner combo (aahphp, jk, rh, lk).

You could also opt to do a high jk then tks then do aahphp, jk for good damage.

you have many possibilities. but its a matter of how good you are with other charicters, such as reptile. you can inf. juggle after the last GE hits them. you can also use jax and do HP HP JK back breaker. kung lao inf. striker inf. sindel HP HP JK Air Fireball. Kitana, HP HP JK Fan walk in HP Wave punch.
lui kang- HP HP JK air fireball sonya- HP HP JK Leg grab sektor - Smart missle as thier falling then HP HP JK then the missle hits them and sends them higher in the air allowing you to run in HK ( extremly hard but possible)

there is many more possibilities but its up to your abillities and what u like

How does ded_ do that? :shock: Ive tried to do that on UMK3 XBL and its really fuckin hard. The most I can get so far is 58%. I can get 70%+ in corner.

But Shang Tsung should be in the top 10 at least.
He has a very good auto combo, his advance combos, although hard, are very high damaging, and he's incredibly hard to juggle.

ded

Elder God
i get a little of luck in this one because the game was laggy overall, but the second round was lag free lol. this variation of the inf is not that hard vs robots, lao, liu and sonya, try it vs those chars.

the other variation which is c2c or can be done mid-screen is pain in the ass to get in a vs.