What's new

General/Other Harley's Throw Combos

Lately, in Practice Mode, I've found something about Harley, but I haven't seen it talked about. : her throws can be used at the end of short combos, without damage scaling the throw.

For example:
J2, f13, then throw gives you a combo of 28% damage. The game only counts 17% of the damage of the first 3 hits, but after the throw, the damage lost is counted with the original 17%.

I'm sorry if this has been done before, or if this is hard to explain, but, long story short, Harley can do decent damage if using a combo before a throw.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Lately, in Practice Mode, I've found something about Harley, but I haven't seen it talked about. : her throws can be used at the end of short combos, without damage scaling the throw.

For example:
J2, f13, then throw gives you a combo of 28% damage. The game only counts 17% of the damage of the first 3 hits, but after the throw, the damage lost is counted with the original 17%.

I'm sorry if this has been done before, or if this is hard to explain, but, long story short, Harley can do decent damage if using a combo before a throw.
The opponent does however have to be grounded for these to work- and Harley's meterless 40%s all require the opponent to be in the air.
Throws are unclashable, though.
It may be the best thing to do in a certain situation, if the overhead lands first.