What's new

Tech Harley's Silly Slide Mix-Up Tech

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Hey Harley Army! I was messing around with our Doll-Faced beauty and I found out some tech with her Silly Slide! As you see in the video, after a b3 you can do a jump 2 and then Slide in. The mix up lies in when you hit them with the jump 2. Early = Stay in Front. Late = Cross Up. I don't have it in the video, but you can do this off any starter. So if you like to start your combo with 2 u+3, you can to it!. Also after the hit from the front with a jump 3, you can 1 1 2 into a dirty meaty cupcake. *This only works if they don't back roll*

I've discovered 112 prevents you opponent from tech rolling after a knockdown, so the cupcake always lands and forces them to stand block or eat 9% overhead. Certain wakeups have immunity to Cupcake Bomb though.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I've got another to add to this. It does the same thing but off a different combo. Any combo that goes into tantrum~cartwheel can do it. Ok so do something like 1,1, tantrum~1, ji2,2,u3, Silly slide. I think it will work well on bigger characters, I haven't tested it thoroughly yet. Anyone else care to shed some light? :)

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I've got another to add to this. It does the same thing but off a different combo. Any combo that goes into tantrum~cartwheel can do it. Ok so do something like 1,1, tantrum~1, ji2,2,u3, Silly slide. I think it will work well on bigger characters, I haven't tested it thoroughly yet. Anyone else care to shed some light? :)
I just tested it and your opponent gets up too quick to start a mix up :(