What's new

Harleys Block Infinite?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Okay before says it.
I know PUSHBLOCK.
And it is a just frame.
So this is more of just informing everyone.

112 is +21
33 is 21f
33 is +8
1 is 6f

So you can keep doing ( unless they push block, killer frost parry if you're of by a frame )
Thoughts?

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Okay before says it.
I know PUSHBLOCK.
And it is a just frame.
So this is more of just informing everyone.

112 is +21
33 is 21f
33 is +8
1 is 6f

So you can keep doing ( unless they push block, killer frost parry if you're of by a frame )
Thoughts?
112 is only +21 on block if they stand block it (minus some characters), it's +9 if they crouch block it. I think 33 would only reach in the corner, which is a nice option. And instead of using 1 at the end use d1, 7 frames and +1 on block.

AssassiN

Noob
But what if you catch them standing?

The only way this would work is that the last hit of 33 would hit overhead.
This isn't MK. Because with Injustice the character can actually change stance(high or low) while blocking. What I mean by that is during the 33 string they can hold down and their character will actually change to duck stance when the next hit gets blocked. This was not possible in MK(hence the Kabal 2, NDC infinite).

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
112 is only +21 on block if they stand block it (minus some characters), it's +9 if they crouch block it. I think 33 would only reach in the corner, which is a nice option. And instead of using 1 at the end use d1, 7 frames and +1 on block.
33 does reach mid screen. Oh I didn't know it was +9 if they crouch.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
blocked 33 into d1 tantrum works against lex's charge reversal so its a legit frame trap. i did the d1 too early once and it kept him in blockstun. how do you know 112 is +9 on ducking characters? that sucks because everyone blocks it low which is why the standing 1 is usually poked out of.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
blocked 33 into d1 tantrum works against lex's charge reversal so its a legit frame trap. i did the d1 too early once and it kept him in blockstun. how do you know 112 is +9 on ducking characters? that sucks because everyone blocks it low which is why the standing 1 is usually poked out of.
Back before the frame data was fixed, it showed the block advantage on the first hit of multiple hitting attacks.... so 112 showed as +9 on block. On most crouching characters, the 2nd bullet of the 2 whiffs, so it's only +9 on block in these cases.

Jermball

Noob
You can crouch the 1.
True but you can actually fuzzy guard using j.1 112 and they cant duck it because it will still connect reguardless.

Back before the frame data was fixed, it showed the block advantage on the first hit of multiple hitting attacks.... so 112 showed as +9 on block. On most crouching characters, the 2nd bullet of the 2 whiffs, so it's only +9 on block in these cases.
Apparently it varies on spacing too. If you hit it point blank they can't duck the 2nd bullet, most if not all...but not 100%