What's new

Tech Harley Vortex

Narra

Unsure if this has been posted before in one of the threads but it at least deserves its own one and after yesterday at CEO this would be the best time to post it.
Essentially any combo that includes the wall bounce from B3 you can do this with and theres probably other ways to do it I haven't tested but this is just to maximize damage output.
This always ends with the opponent in the corner if you perform this mid-screen.
Exact inputs are J2 B22 Tantrum Stance into Cartwheel B3 J2 F1 Silly Slide then from there I just do her basic corner combo into grab not gonna bother posting it because its probably in one of the combo threads.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I still think this is good stuff. Im gonna use this anyways. I guess it depends on how you condition your opponent.
I think utilizing it once or twice isnt such a bad idea. Thanx Narra

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Jeez you guys are terrible. I liked this find. :\
I didnt see CEO, as a lot of people didnt. So at least I can appreciate it.
Maybe we should change the wording up.

booivi

Good Game :)
I remember someone mentioning that f13 string is a hard knockdown if comboed. I'm looking for a f13 hard knockdown combo, can anyone help me out?

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Sorry Sorry Yeesh people its an honest mistake
Could someone explain it because apparently I was dead wrong
The vortex is when you eliminate your opponent from being able to do wake-up attacks and forcing them to keep guessing after a combo on which way to block.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
a vortex is a setup that leads into a mixup that loops back into the original setup
so you could potentially kill the someone by landing one mixup if they keep guessing wrong