What's new

Harley Quinn's Matchup Chart (No BS w/ explanation)

Barely at her mercy at all, he could go for another one if he wants and either trade with her gun shot (winning the trade by double the damage and a knockdown) then call a trait on that advntage or if she ducks continue the process and stop harleys movement, the midrange is the only place harley compares. you obviously need to space it right there are points where harley gets him at like mid to close range but the full screen game is obviously in his favour
but he doesnt trade with her gunshot. if he goes for a second laser after an ia laser or just regular both wont make it fast enough to punish the gunshot she will be able to punish it and duck the trade

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Agree w/ Doctor Fate beating Harely 6-4, not only does she get outzoned, but doesn’t have good options against F2 xx Glyph on block, especially when Fate has trait up. If Harley didn’t have such high combo damage this would probably be worse.

Azxrath.

Noob
but he doesnt trade with her gunshot. if he goes for a second laser after an ia laser or just regular both wont make it fast enough to punish the gunshot she will be able to punish it and duck the trade
alright i dont even know what kinda shit i smoked to reply in the first place, 6-4 harley

Zyro

Noob
Are you sure you just arent a salty superman player who lost against harley,or a troll?

Tweedy

Noob
Superman doesn't outzone Harley. If you do constant gunshot and react to air laser, block, and then punish non-mb air lasers with gunshot, you're going to out zone him. Just because maybe you don't do that, doesn't mean that the best Harley's don't. There's no argument. Superman mathematically get outzoned. Harley also does fine post breath midscreen. If anything this mu is only not 6-4 Harley because she gets absolutely mopped in the corner.

Tweedy

Noob
Like people just come on TYM these days spreading lies and don't get blown up. I read in another thread that blocking high blocks cross up mids, I also just read in this thread that Superman outzones Harley. I'm sleep. These Harley's out here probably throwing mb cupcakes and trait vs Superman lol.

Zyro

Noob
Superman doesn't outzone Harley. If you do constant gunshot and react to air laser, block, and then punish non-mb air lasers with gunshot, you're going to out zone him. Just because maybe you don't do that, doesn't mean that the best Harley's don't. There's no argument. Superman mathematically get outzoned. Harley also does fine post breath midscreen. If anything this mu is only not 6-4 Harley because she gets absolutely mopped in the corner.
I didnt say she cant outzone him. She just loses in the corner and has trouble punishing him since he floats. It is 5-5 i would say.

Zyro

Noob
Like people just come on TYM these days spreading lies and don't get blown up. I read in another thread that blocking high blocks cross up mids, I also just read in this thread that Superman outzones Harley. I'm sleep. These Harley's out here probably throwing mb cupcakes and trait vs Superman lol.
I did not say that superman outzones harley...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
My darling @Zyro let Uncle JBeezY help ya out ;)

You can actually condense all those responses into one comment so you wont have to quadruple post. All you have to do is, when you want to respond to somebody's comment, hit the "reply" button and it will add into yours like you did before, except you can do multiple in one comment. I've made that mistake at the beginning so ive been there. Hope that helps ;)

Zyro

Noob
My darling @Zyro let Uncle JBeezY help ya out ;)

You can actually condense all those responses into one comment so you wont have to quadruple post. All you have to do is, when you want to respond to somebody's comment, hit the "reply" button and it will add into yours like you did before, except you can do multiple in one comment. I've made that mistake at the beginning so ive been there. Hope that helps ;)
Actually new here,i dont really know much about this forum.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
for the millionth time haley doesnt lose to superman scrubs jumping around might as well be the god footsie tool in this matchup with supermans antiair game

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
for the millionth time haley doesnt lose to superman scrubs jumping around might as well be the god footsie tool in this matchup with supermans antiair game
Harley definitely loses to supes. I play both characters, and she really does suffer in the matchup. Only time it maybe 5-5 is if NRS ever bother to fix the bug that stops harley punishing supes with b22. B22 whiffs on all floaty characters and it's dumb af, her main punish sting is useless in this matchup.

Also, supes definitely isn't "mathematically" outzoned by her. It's up to harley to get in, yes absolutely you can punish supes when he does non-MB air laser, but harley is only gonna get a 44 dmg punish (96 with meter) compared with superman's 173 or 216 (with trait), and tbh only a dumb supes will use non mb air laser vs a good harley. Basically it means that when supes is in the air, he's free to either mb laser or air dash (for fear of potential laser). It's not so hard for supes to get in, but for harley it's much more difficult due to threat of MB laser forcing her to block backwards.

Been playing harley at high level since inj1, I picked up supes only recently (2 months ago). I love both characters, but there's no denying superman has a way easier time than harley does. I lose to superman as harley on the regular (as do many tourney players I know), on the other hand I rarely ever lose to harley as supes.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Harley definitely loses to supes. I play both characters, and she really does suffer in the matchup. Only time it maybe 5-5 is if NRS ever bother to fix the bug that stops harley punishing supes with b22. B22 whiffs on all floaty characters and it's dumb af, her main punish sting is useless in this matchup.

Also, supes definitely isn't "mathematically" outzoned by her. It's up to harley to get in, yes absolutely you can punish supes when he does non-MB air laser, but harley is only gonna get a 44 dmg punish (96 with meter) compared with superman's 173 or 216 (with trait), and tbh only a dumb supes will use non mb air laser vs a good harley. Basically it means that when supes is in the air, he's free to either mb laser or air dash (for fear of potential laser). It's not so hard for supes to get in, but for harley it's much more difficult due to threat of MB laser forcing her to block backwards.

Been playing harley at high level since inj1, I picked up supes only recently (2 months ago). I love both characters, but there's no denying superman has a way easier time than harley does. I lose to superman as harley on the regular (as do many tourney players I know), on the other hand I rarely ever lose to harley as supes.
bro me and tweedu would bodybag not only yours supes but id body hus supes with my no training mode ever harley no lies character is braindead just give me a date

Last edited: