What's new

Harley Quinn's Matchup Chart (No BS w/ explanation)

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Realize there's been a few matchup charts, but i feel mine is the most complete with relevant info... For a little background, I sincerely love harley, she's been my bae since inj1 and I've carried on with her as my main through inj2, though I've played most characters in the game up to this point. I've been working on this matchup chart for a while going back and forth, then the patch came so I was contemplating to not bother posting it, but I've worked on it, so i'll post it now and edit it as and when I get a feel for the new matchups. I'm happy to provide more info if anyone requests, just don't be an asshole about it and i'll reply to the best of my ability.

Aquaman: 3-7 (he beats her everywhere and when she happens to get a combo she'll get trait punished for daring to hit him, even after aqman nerfs he's the worst for harley)

Atrocitus: 6-4 (she has push block for days and out zones him)

Bane: 6-4 (Never doubted the 6-4, but anyone is free to challenge)

Batman: 5-5 (not 6-4 like some say)

Black Adam: 5-5 (He wins up close, can contest her zoning, but loses on knock down... 5-5)

Black Manta: (No idea.. 5-5??)

Canary: 5-5 (harley can zone her out, but she loses hard up close, canary will get in eventually or get a wayward canary cry at range.)

Beetle: 5-5 (out zones her, but loses up close)

Brainiac: 5-5 (slight brainiac favor, her cupcakes are near useless to get him out of air)

Captain Cold: 7-3 (he's cucked in this matchup, puddle useless, wakeup full combo punished, out zoned)

Catwoman: 4-6 (maybe 5-5 but she has major dirt that harley doesn't, also she has no fast back to block string so can't deal with her overhead to low string mixups without a hard read)

Cheetah: 5-5 (possible 4-6 according to @RevetLeafing , i'm inclined to agree but can see 5-5 too)

Cyborg: 5-5 (he out zones her, but she wins up close)

Darkseid: 4-6 (She can't zone him, only check him with gun shot after laser, at range he beats her, harley's gun shots do almost half as much as darkseid can do to her. Harley has to get in for this matchup and that's bad, it's a race against his trait and meter build)

Deadshot: 5-5 (after patch his zoning is still better than harley's, just not as oppressive as before, harley wins up close)

Dr fate 4-6 (out zones her badly, but up close she wins as far as dmg is concerned, he still holds his own up close)

Firestorm: 4-6 (out zoned, up close he's no slouch either, post patch will likely be much worse (he is but still 4-6) )

Flash: 5-5 (she can zone alittle, and use hyenas, but her hyenas get beat in dmg by his rms lightning charge, it's even because she can punish his lightning charge, but god forbid he uses sonic pound)

Grodd: 6-4 (umm, yeh)

Green Arrow: 4-6 (ridiculous, he beats her zoning to the point where there's no point and then also upclose)

Green Lantern: 5-5 (possible 4-6 because he can punish her tantrum with the same string no matter what she does, also his zoning can contest hers)

Joker: 5-5 (very even, but possibly patch will push him over (it didn't))

Poison Ivy: 5-5 (I swing between 4-6 and 6-4 so 5-5)

Raiden: (No idea.. 5-5?)

Redhood: 4-6 (he beats her with chip, pressure, his zoning isn't anything to shrug off either, possibly the loosest 4-6 of the lot though, possibly 5-5, but I doubt it)

Robin: 6-4 (He get out zoned the fuck out of, up close he can muster pressure for dais, but harley can pushblock, she can't do much about his birdarang on block because she has no fast back to block string)

Scarecrow: 4-6 (she used to win with zoning, but his tele now makes it almost useless, he can get close quick with his far reaching normals and jump, in the corner it's GG)

Starfire: 4-6 (outzoned to shit, loses up close, but her combo dmg isn't anything to scoff at)

Sub Zero: 6-4 (she can deal with his clone with hyena or gunshot, she also wins upclose, in the corner she suffers but almost all characters do)

Supergirl: 4-6 (her trait lasers make it difficult to get in, she can turtle all game, walk back and punish)

Superman: 4-6 (he outzones her, his f23 is barely whiff punishable, his f23 pressure isn't easy to contest due to no 6 frame d1, he has a floaty hitbox so up close her b22 whiffs, bad bad bad)

Swampthing: 6-4 (Harley's mobility is too much for swampy, she can zone she can dash, she can dive, really bad for poor swampass (much better for swampy after patch) )

Wonderwoman: 5-5 (alot of harley mains say she's 4-6, I'm inclined to agree cause they high level players and she has a shit tonne of options that harley can;t do much about, but for now I say 5-5)

7 winning, 13 even, 11 Bad matchups

Last edited:

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
now what every hq main posts a mu chart? there was already two, harley mains need to get to finding shit or something, posting gameplays or tech vids or something
Didn't you post the second? I'm posting one with abit of info unlike the others. feel free to disagree with my choice once, but don't rail road my thread please.

Azxrath.

Noob
if someone wanted info they would find it in one of the other threads and if not they would ask there. a third thread is just not needed man but if u feel thats what we need, cool man, do you

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
if someone wanted info they would find it in one of the other threads and if not they would ask there. a third thread is just not needed man but if u feel thats what we need, cool man, do you
Neither was a second but you felt the need, as did I. The info is all in one place now

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
If you want to take this literally, 70% of the posts here would have been punished. I have no idea why people are being so argumentative over a simple thread. but it's no less than what I expect from TYM, which is why I moved to discord ages ago. Anyway, say what you guys want, i'll keep updating this thread with my honest thoughts, regardless of the negativity going on here.

Azxrath.

Noob
If you want to take this literally, 70% of the posts here would have been punished. I have no idea why people are being so argumentative over a simple thread. but it's no less than what I expect from TYM, which is why I moved to discord ages ago. Anyway, say what you guys want, i'll keep updating this thread with my honest thoughts, regardless of the negativity going on here.
hes obviously having a sarcastic jab at me, chill out buddy

Azxrath.

Noob
Everyone's MU chart is different and has varying opinions, thus they're technically not the same, only in the thread title (sorta).

So, what does that mean? The thread is fine and the derailing can stop now.
It had already til Scott The Rebel joined in, I say ban him IMMEDIATELY!

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
hes obviously having a sarcastic jab at me, chill out buddy
I wouldn't take it personally dude nor would I take myself so seriously as to think everything was related to me, I was speaking in general, I thought that would be self evident with my responses, but ok.

Azxrath.

Noob
I wouldn't take it personally dude nor would I take myself so seriously as to think everything was related to me, I was speaking in general, I thought that would be self evident with my responses, but ok.
I know the guy irl, hes trying to take the piss lmfao you obviously do take it personal enough to respond to it calling it "negative energy"

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I know the guy irl, hes trying to take the piss lmfao you obviously do take it personal enough to respond to it calling it "negative energy"
It's how i interpreted it, i don't know him from jack. but ok, post what you want, i'll not respond to you from now on, cause clearly you are set to railroad my my posting, so i'll leave you to it.

Realize there's been a few matchup charts, but i feel mine is the most complete with relevant info... For a little background, I sincerely love harley, she's been my bae since inj1 and I've carried on with her as my main through inj2, though I've played most characters in the game up to this point. I've been working on this matchup chart for a while going back and forth, then the patch came so I was contemplating to not bother posting it, but I've worked on it, so i'll post it now and edit it as and when I get a feel for the new matchups. I'm happy to provide more info if anyone requests, just don't be an asshole about it and i'll reply to the best of my ability.

Aquaman: 3-7 (get rekt, he beats her everywhere and when she happens to get a combo she'll get trait punished for daring to hit him, even after old patch he's the worst for harley)

Atrocitus: 6-4 (she has push block for dais)

Bane: 6-4 (Never doubted the 6-4, but anyone is free to challenge)

Batman: 5-5 (not 6-4 like some say, though maybe after patch)

Black Adam: 5-5 (He wins up close, can contest her zoning, but loses on knock down... 5-5)

Black Manta: (No idea.. 5-5??)

Canary: 6-4 (possible 5-5, 3-7 according to @x TeeJay o )

Beetle: 5-5 (out zones her, but loses up close)

Brainiac: 5-5 (slight brainiac favor, her cupcakes are near useless to get him out of air)

Captain Cold: 7-3 (he's cucked in this matchup, puddle useless, wakeup full combo punished, out zoned)

Catwoman: 4-6 (maybe 5-5 but she has major dirt that harley doesn't, also she has no fast back to block string so can't deal with her overhead to low string mixups without a hard read)

Cheetah: 5-5 (possiblr 4-6 according to @RevetLeafing , i'm inclined to agree but can see 5-5 too)

Cyborg: 5-5 (he out zones her, but she wins up close)

Darkseid: 4-6 (fuck off)

Deadshot: 4-6 (gimme PS4 patch)

Dr fate 4-6 (out zones her badly, but up close she wins as far as dmg is concerned, he still holds his own up close)

Firestorm: 4-6 (out zoned, up close he's no slouch either, post patch will likely be much worse)

Flash: 5-5 (she can zone alittle, and use hyenas, but her hyenas get beat in dmg by his rms lightning charge, it's even because she can punish his lightning charge, but god forbid he uses sonic pound)

Grodd: 6-4 (umm, yeh)

Green Arrow: 4-6 (ridiculous, he beats her zoning to the point where there's no point and then also upclose)

Green Lantern: 5-5 (possible 4-6 because he can punish her tantrum with the same string no matter what she does, also his zoning can contest hers)

Joker: 5-5 (very even, but possibly patch will push him over)

Poison Ivy: 5-5 (I swing between 4-6 and 6-4 so 5-5)

Raiden: (No idea.. 5-5?)

Redhood: 4-6 (he beats her with chip, pressure, his zoning isn't anything to shrug off either, possibly the loosest 4-6 of the lot though, possibly 5-5, but I doubt it)

Robin: 6-4 (He get out zoned the fuck out of, up close he can muster pressure for dais, but harley can pushblock, she can't do much about his birdarang on block because she has no fast back to block string)

Scarecrow: 5-5 (she wins with her zoning, but he can get close quick with his far reaching normals and jump, in the corner it's GG, 5-5 easy)

Starfire: 4-6 (outzoned to shit, loses up close, but her combo dmg isn't anything to scoff at)

Sub Zero: 6-4 (she can deal with his clone with hyena or gunshot, she also wins upclose, in the corner she suffers but almost all characters do)

Supergirl: 4-6 (her trait lasers make it difficult to get in, she can turtle all game, walk back and punish)

Superman: 4-6 (he outzones her, his f23 is barely whiff punishable, his f23 pressure isn't easy to contest due to no 6 frame d1, he has a floaty hitbox so up close her b22 whiffs, bad bad bad)

Swampthing: 7-3 (Harley's mobility is too much for swampy, she can zone she can dash, she can dive, really bad for poor swampass)

Wonderwoman: 5-5 (alot of harley mains say she's 4-6, I'm inclined to agree cause they high level players and she has a shit tonne of options that harley can;t do much about, but for now I say 5-5)

8 winning, 12 even, 11 Bad matchups
i want to hear from the harley perspective why she loses against darkseid

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
i want to hear from the harley perspective why she loses against darkseid
Harley can't play her game at all. I used to think this was 5-5, but I've just been playing shitty darkseid's in the past.

She can't zone him, she can only check him with gun shot after his laser, harley's game is zoning, if she can't space with it she's out of her element. A dumb darkseid will start teleporting when she checks him with gunshot, a smart one will duck it and keep zoning.

At range he beats her, he can play tricks while zoning... d1 into laser, low laser into laser, mb laser into laser to fool her into a gun shot and any trade is in his favor, since harley's gun shots do terrible dmg, almost half as much as darkseid can do to her.

She can MB roll in but only after she builds enough meter, which is tough to do cause he outzones her, and MB roll is reactable aslong as the darkseid isn't complacent.One option is to duck dash in, but he can delay his laser to catch her roll.

The only real safe option vs a good darkseid is to duck walk in, but meanwhile he's building meter and harley isn't. The moment she gets in, he can either pushblock or air escape. Meanwhile his trait is building up, he can use it to get a free mixup. Ofcourse harley can pushblock, but generally she's so starved for meter in this matchup that he can teleport for free. She doesn't really have anything in her favor in this matchup, an easy 4-6.

Last edited:
Harley can't play her game at all. I used to think this was 5-5, but I've just been playing shitty darkseid's in the past.

She can't zone him, she can only check him with gun shot after his laser, harley's game is zoning, if she can't space with it she's out of her element. A dumb darkseid will start teleporting when she checks him with gunshot, a smart one will duck it and keep zoning.

At range he beats her, he can play tricks while zoning... d1 into laser, low laser into laser, mb laser into laser to fool her into a gun shot and any trade is in his favor, since harley's gun shots do terrible dmg, almost half as much as darkseid can do to her.

She can MB roll in but only after she builds enough meter, which is tough to do cause he outzones her, and MB roll is reactable aslong as the darkseid isn't complacent.One option is to duck dash in, but he can delay his laser to catch her roll.

The only real safe option vs a good darkseid is to duck walk in, but meanwhile he's building meter and harley isn't. The moment she gets in, he can either pushblock or air escape. Meanwhile his trait is building up, he can use it to get a free mixup. Ofcourse harley can pushblock, but generally she's so starved for meter in this matchup that he can teleport for free. She doesn't really have anything in her favor in this matchup, an easy 4-6.
But the darkseid will be at Harley's mercy in the zoning game not the other way around. After a laser darkseid has to duck the gunshot otherwise she will punish another laser and remain safe. If the darkseid respects this the Harley could do like dash ins, a trait throw, me roll or delayed gunshots. In all scenarios the darkseid is the opposite of in control. I don't really see how darkseid wins that zoning war. Harley also can mb roll the lasers and get a good damaging meterless combo punish and the meter wouldn't be scarce cuz she gets the free pistol check. Next, Harley can check darkseids trait setups with her gunshots and since they recover so fast it's mostly safe. Also darkseid can't take out trait in between her gunshots so if the Harley plays their cards right darkseid won't be able to take out trait. Lastly Harley's up close game does really well against darkseid. Not much he can do about range and jump ins

Azxrath.

Noob
But the darkseid will be at Harley's mercy in the zoning game not the other way around. After a laser darkseid has to duck the gunshot otherwise she will punish another laser and remain safe. If the darkseid respects this the Harley could do like dash ins, a trait throw, me roll or delayed gunshots. In all scenarios the darkseid is the opposite of in control. I don't really see how darkseid wins that zoning war. Harley also can mb roll the lasers and get a good damaging meterless combo punish and the meter wouldn't be scarce cuz she gets the free pistol check. Next, Harley can check darkseids trait setups with her gunshots and since they recover so fast it's mostly safe. Also darkseid can't take out trait in between her gunshots so if the Harley plays their cards right darkseid won't be able to take out trait. Lastly Harley's up close game does really well against darkseid. Not much he can do about range and jump ins
Barely at her mercy at all, he could go for another one if he wants and either trade with her gun shot (winning the trade by double the damage and a knockdown) then call a trait on that advntage or if she ducks continue the process and stop harleys movement, the midrange is the only place harley compares. you obviously need to space it right there are points where harley gets him at like mid to close range but the full screen game is obviously in his favour