What's new

Harley Quinn Trait Setups

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I've been doing the mid screen version as an anti clash set up in the first game. But the corner version is something new and fun to work with speaking of course of dash up f1.

Will look into that thanks

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I've been doing the mid screen version as an anti clash set up in the first game. But the corner version is something new and fun to work with speaking of course of dash up f1.

Will look into that thanks
No problem man...this is my favorite setup for her it's so good for her

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
You right
It's unfortunate but some of the most creative tend to get ignored when they really shouldn't. Don't let that discourage you from pumping out new stuff and showing it off. It will always be on record when you post it so of anyone tries to state the did it first, you hit them with a "lol" and a link to your video.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
It's unfortunate but some of the most creative tend to get ignored when they really shouldn't. Don't let that discourage you from pumping out new stuff and showing it off. It will always be on record when you post it so of anyone tries to state the did it first, you hit them with a "lol" and a link to your video.
Lmao yeah it's just crazy the amount of ppl who don't care about respect. I'm used to it though same as Injustice 1 , my channel should've been booming I help out with the entire community. N never downplay a single character