What's new

Strategy Harley Quinn : S.W.O.T. Analysis & All Match-Ups.

ESP_-Mystique

Misanthropic Persona
Green Arrow info is pretty wrong. He doesn't have a low mid overhead mix up. His "instant overhead" isn't instant at all, since you need to load your 22 frame arrow first. Savage Blast can be blown up with normal shots. Jumping on him is great since all of his anti airs suck and you can blow up the anti air savage blast with air shots. Fire arrows are not for "knockdowns and chip (.7%)" and are actually super useful in this MU. Stinger can be MB to make it safe, and GA up close has a shit ton of options (more damaging if he has frozen arrow or meter, which he needs HELLA if he wants to get any damage at all).
Maybe I should go and revise what I meant. It might have been too vague by what I said.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Not all Flash players are the same. People play differently from you.
yeah i realize that, but tbh not all flash players know what i know about the MU for example you mention flash has a vortex, but the first line you say he's meter dependant, which in fact his vortex requires no meter and leaves you standing, you can literally kill without having to use meter and you opponent is forced to eat a 50/50, but the timing required to pull it off midscreen is almost just frame timing and i doubt any other flash player knows of this yet because i haven't posted the video yet. IMO flash beats harley 6 -4 with said vortex and other specific tech me and @AK SaltFace found out in the MU together. anyway i am not trying to discredit your MU opinions or whatever but if your not playing certain flash players a lot you just don't know lol and am not saying just me, play harold, sev, boricuaheat, jim, that know most of the tech with flash, (which is why i asked which flash players you play) to see what tech has been used against you in the MU.

Jermball

Noob
ESP, thank you for putting out such a detailed guide, i appreciate the hard work you have put into this. I'm going to PM you about a few things I would change.