What's new

Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Yeah, I can play you tomorrow if you want. Though, if you're half as good as I've been lead to believe, I'm about to get mopped something fierce.

Honestly, I was just riding the wave of shutting out a guy who used to give me some trouble with batman in I:GAU by finally being able to semi-consistently AA him. I still don't think it's a good matchup for Batman, but he definitely wins up close, so it couldn't be 7-3.
what time is good for you harley player

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
what time is good for you harley player
I'll be off work in about 5 hours. We can get a set in then. Oh, and it was actually your SFV gameplay against Saltface that leads me to assume you've got way better fundamentals than me. I can only assume those apply here as well since you're doing well in ranked (that I actually did see from TTH liking it showing up on my twitter feed)

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ya i kinda own saltface's soul but anyway thats none of my busines sounds good ill be in my napping chambers see you then lul

Invincible means nothing will beat it for the amount of frames it's active. Even super won't beat it.
Cool thanks. So invincible moves on wakeup are meterless, what happens if you meterburn that move lol? I'm just curious. I'm guessing same thing as if you did it regular meterburned on neutral?

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!
Does Harley Quinn have a wake-up option? Play Doctor and Tantrum seem to have lost or have very little invincibility in this game with all Black Canary, Catwoman, Cheetah, and Bane players I'm running across they stick to you like glue.

Last edited:
So i was fooling around with tantrum stance and i found a combo on complete accident.

You can start with either (b22, f2, or j2, 3)
j2,3xxdb31, delayed j2, d2, j1, buffer dbf1.

You can end the j2, d2, with a mallet slap bounce cancel and do a little more or even a super im still testing things myself. This combo does decent damage i think (about 26% to superman.) and does have alot of carry and its meterless.

Reactions: D4G

Noob
Just a quick question about frame data. More NRS specific. Her Gun Smack move is B+1 and it has 13 start up frames. But her Irresistible move is B+1,2 and it has 4 start up frames. Does that mean Irresistible is 13 frames from the Gun Smack move plus the 4 frames.

Noob
Just a quick question about frame data. More NRS specific. Her Gun Smack move is B+1 and it has 13 start up frames. But her Irresistible move is B+1,2 and it has 4 start up frames. Does that mean Irresistible is 13 frames from the Gun Smack move plus the 4 frames.

Noob

Noob

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Yeah, the startup time listed for b12 is the time it takes for the second hit to come out after the first one. But b1 is 19 frames, not 13.