What's new

Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
s pop pop has whiffing issues
her grab range still sucks
when I try to end combos in TS2 it whiff and I'm at _100

on the Brightside 112ts1 give you 90% of a bar....when the the last hit of 112 doesn't whiff........

those are some issues that annoy me. other than that shes good

Sometimes when I do tantrum 1 then try to launch with b3 sometimes it'll hit sometimes whiff, do you have to input the b3 immediately after the cartwheel or what's the trick? Also can you do this after any starter or normal?

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
For rushdown I've been resorting to cancelling into gunshots.

Gunshots are +2. It jails 100% on males but females depends I'll test more and update.

B2 gunshots is really good on block
I went ahead and did some leg work on this. Figured a list would be appropriate. Everyone is listed as yes, no, or inconsistent. Inconsistent just means that it misses sometimes, usually not even very often. Simply that it can happen at some ranges.

B2~df1 effectiveness list.

Swamp Thing: No
Cyborg: Yes
Catwoman: No
Flash: Yes
Green Lantern: Yes
Harley: Inconsistent
Batman: Yes
Superman: No
Joker: Yes
Atrocitus: Yes
Grodd: Yes
Cheetah: Yes
Deadshot: Inconsistent
Ivy: Yes
Supergirl: Inconsistent
Green Arrow: Yes
Doctor Fate: Yes
Blue Beetle: Yes
Firestorm: Inconsistent
Aquaman: Inconsistent
Black Canary: Inconsistent
Darkseid: Yes
Wonder Woman: Inconsistent
Black Adam: Inconsistent
Captain Cold: Inconsistent
Robin: Inconsistent
Scarecrow: Inconsistent
Bane: Yes

How are we feeling about 2, F3, Throw as a combo ender? Been getting about 40% midscreens with this, give or take
I've been using this, free jump in after and just looks cool. Just been doing starter, db3, 1, b3, ji1, 2f31+3. I've been using ji1 because it is way more consistent, even with weird spacing after b3.

Can't get 112 to connect as an ender and b121 doesn't connect at all, and I don't mean in a combo. Just on it's own, the last hit doesn't connect.

Kabbage

Noob
He meant as a combo ender (if this is in responsive to the guy that asked about it).

Yep, meant as a combo ender. Been finding that to be far more consistent than 112 for whatever reason.

Btw I've had no issues using ji2 instead of ji1, still connects easily

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Pop being a "mid" projectile that half the cast can duck is balls. Even when fully charged to be an unblockable it still whiffs.

Play doctor being 0 hit advantage means she has to hold people's d1 checks if they have a 6 frame down one. That's cool. If you try to do a instant jump 2 afterword to challenge pokers they block it for a free easy punish.

I think Scarecrow is going to be a problem for her.
Aquaman still gives her issues but is slightly easier to deal with than the last game. You can't really use trait that much unless you get a hit and try to go for a set up.

Pop being a "mid" projectile that half the cast can duck is balls. Even when fully charged to be an unblockable it still whiffs.

Play doctor being 0 hit advantage means she has to hold people's d1 checks if they have a 6 frame down one. That's cool. If you try to do a instant jump 2 afterword to challenge pokers they block it for a free easy punish.

I think Scarecrow is going to be a problem for her.
Aquaman still gives her issues but is slightly easier to deal with than the last game. You can't really use trait that much unless you get a hit and try to go for a set up.
Yea, I wish her trait was a bit better honestly.

Second Saint

What's her best combo filler? Currently I do b121 df1 after every B3. Ideal or not?
Can you guys post your bnbs? Helping a friend learn Harley.
Ok, just going to post some BnB's here.

Midscreen
[starter] db3~1, b3, j3, 11~4u Trait setup
[starter] db3~1, b3, j3, 11~dbf1 High damage
[starter] db3~1, b3, j3, 11~db3~ roll forward. If you neutral jump, this will put you on the other side.
f23~db1, dash, 11~db3 roll forward
f23~db1, dash 11~dbf1
123, instant jf2, 11~[ender]

Corner
[starter] db3~1, f13, f13, d2~4 Just bait the wakeup. If they don't wakeup, you're +35.
[starter] db3~1, f13, b121~df1, 12~dbf1
f23, f13, b121, 12~dbf1

Second Saint

So, I think Harley might 7-3 Batman now. That matchup was bad for him in the last game, but now Harley has a d2 and he can't keep his life lead with mid batarangs.

He can duck walk, mb roll, or use his trait to get in, but that's really only going to do so much. And MB roll just hasn't really been that big a threat to Harley, in my experience. She just recovers too fast. The only time I get punished by that kind of thing is if they did at the same time or before I shot.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
So, I think Harley might 7-3 Batman now. That matchup was bad for him in the last game, but now Harley has a d2 and he can't keep his life lead with mid batarangs.

He can duck walk, mb roll, or use his trait to get in, but that's really only going to do so much. And MB roll just hasn't really been that big a threat to Harley, in my experience. She just recovers too fast. The only time I get punished by that kind of thing is if they did at the same time or before I shot.
I played this MU with gear on against a guy with a levelled up Batman, lmao my BnB's were doing about as much damage as a single string.

J1 still beats his J2