What's new

Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Okay going off this if instead of completing the full 3,3 string for the hard knock down you can cancel the second hit with trait overhead or mid and get a combo off it.

If they tech roll they go to far back to punish you can a hyena can check them of catch the roll.

I'm testing it against wake ups right now. I think Atroc has the fastest fully invincible wake up with his charge which is 7 frames. This is safe to do against that. Tech roll or no tech roll.

And if they try delay wake up for long they can avoid the hyena but have to eat an imbiguous jump in 2 I think. If they short delay they still might have to eat a jump 2 or jump 3.
Thanks so much for this post, because you lead me to improving the hyena setups faster than I'd have done without it, I'm certain.

I tested your setup ending with 33 against one I've been doing from tantrum 1, b3, j3, 11~4. What I came to realize was that the one I'd been doing was as safe as yours, but had more hit advantage. They higher you hit the 11, the better. What this means is, we can do tantrum for a tight overhead/low (not sure if this really a hard to blockable yet) or hold the hyenas for about half a second before letting them go while remaining entirely safe, which will catch delayed wakeups. I'm pretty sure you can cover all bases from this setup.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
For rushdown I've been resorting to cancelling into gunshots.

Gunshots are +2. It jails 100% on males but females depends I'll test more and update.

B2 gunshots is really good on block

Second Saint

For rushdown I've been resorting to cancelling into gunshots.

Gunshots are +2. It jails 100% on males but females depends I'll test more and update.

B2 gunshots is really good on block
Pretty good on hit too at +27. And with conditioning you can probably work in some b2~pop pop or mb pop pop gimmicks for some real plus frames. I'm going to use this alot.

Because of my last post, I realized that what mattered most wasn't the hard knockdown but the actual hit advantage and safety. So I applied that to corner setups and came up with [starter] tantrum 1, f13, f13, 1, d2~4 which is safe, does good damage and catches short delayed wakeups. Long delays if you read it and hold the hyenas a bit. Under normal circumstances, 4u goes off too early to hit, but this still seems strong with just 4. And you can always just hold it a bit to make the overhead hit on time.

Kabbage

Noob
How are we feeling about 2, F3, Throw as a combo ender? Been getting about 40% midscreens with this, give or take

Second Saint

Not bad that's pretty good there I'm trying to find some set ups with the hyenas
I've discussed safe setups for hyenas in this thread a bit already, but I also just looked on youtube to see what other people had found. Turns out that Cr George Edward has posted stuff for Harley. It's definitely nice to have a lab monster like him on board.

I tested this setup and it's not fully safe, but damn is it nice as hell!

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Honestly 2f3 is garbage.
Sure it's a mix up.
But -52 for what? 16% and basically no hit advantage.
Now if it was like -10 with pushback
I spent so long trying to find a use for that, I couldn't. : [

Optimator

Casual Aspirations
I'm so glad one can still land a B3 after Tantrum Stance-->Cartwheel. In fact, a lot of her basic BnBs seem to be in tact!! The juggling physics seem different now so landing a 112 after air-to-airs or improvised combos is no longer effortless, which is a shame. Used to be one could connect with a j3 after a late wall bounce and still land the whole 112. Anyway, I'm excited for Harley's future in Injustice 2!

Second Saint

Does anyone else feel like Harley's F2 is so slow it's almost unusable?
Yeah, I usually don't throw it out unless I have a lot of advantage or have done a ton of conditioning. F23 is still a great string, too. It's plus with some pushback, basically guaranteeing that if they try and d1 to counter poke, they'll whiff and get hit by a b2.

I'm so glad one can still land a B3 after Tantrum Stance-->Cartwheel. In fact, a lot of her basic BnBs seem to be in tact!! The juggling physics seem different now so landing a 112 after air-to-airs or improvised combos is no longer effortless, which is a shame. Used to be one could connect with a j3 after a late wall bounce and still land the whole 112. Anyway, I'm excited for Harley's future in Injustice 2!
So starter>tantrum stance>cartwheel>b3 is possible?

Pretty good on hit too at +27. And with conditioning you can probably work in some b2~pop pop or mb pop pop gimmicks for some real plus frames. I'm going to use this alot.

Because of my last post, I realized that what mattered most wasn't the hard knockdown but the actual hit advantage and safety. So I applied that to corner setups and came up with [starter] tantrum 1, f13, f13, 1, d2~4 which is safe, does good damage and catches short delayed wakeups. Long delays if you read it and hold the hyenas a bit. Under normal circumstances, 4u goes off too early to hit, but this still seems strong with just 4. And you can always just hold it a bit to make the overhead hit on time.
That looks pretty interesting i didnt think of using d2 to get trait out safely the safest i could ever get was ending in 2,b3(1) 4 but i'll play around with this and see if i can find anything else with it

Blackburry

Buffs needs buffs
Thinking of using Harley on the side. Does anyone have any tips on how to get her 'Play Doctor' more consistently? Input is super awkward.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

What's the timing to get the d2?