What's new

Harley Quinn Combo Thread

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Imma keep it all the way live! After looking through most of the character combo forums, this is by THE BEST organized and presented collection of combos. I have been a Harley main since day 1 and I've come up with some pretty creative combos myself. I will try to find a way to post them on here when I get home from work.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Any opinions on the following combo?
B22 ts1 b3 j2 j2 12 trait
I think ive tried this before.....Hmmmmm....*thinks* ooooo you can fuck up your opponent's mind with this! If you can mix it up HARDCORE with the trait

After the 12 trait. You can do trait (low attack hyena) follow up with a b3 and repeat combo. The b3 will scoop up after the Hyena hits as an OKI. OR you can overhead trait UP followed by b3.

Zyro

Noob
I think ive tried this before.....Hmmmmm....*thinks* ooooo you can fuck up your opponent's mind with this! If you can mix it up HARDCORE with the trait

After the 12 trait. You can do trait (low attack hyena) follow up with a b3 and repeat combo. The b3 will scoop up after the Hyena hits as an OKI. OR you can overhead trait UP followed by b3.
Thanks,i would say that that is really nice and tricky. People usually end the combo with j2 33, but this is a nice alternative. Yeah,definately worth it

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Any opinions on the following combo?
B22 ts1 b3 j2 j2 12 trait
Standard combo. Best trait combo is B22 ts1 b3 J3 112 dogs for the hard knock down into dogs. You can also go B22 ts1 b3 J3 J2 12 PD which is just as easy for great dmg. The trick is landing your B3 early. Her combos aint that tough, might as well learn her real combos.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
I've always been a fan of b22 ts1 b3 J3 b121 u4 into a cupcake bomb or gunshot against characters I'd rather be zoning like Batman, Robin, Scarecrow, etc. since the hyena forces them to stand block the cupcake bomb or eat it if they try to jump over.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I've always been a fan of b22 ts1 b3 J3 b121 u4 into a cupcake bomb or gunshot against characters I'd rather be zoning like Batman, Robin, Scarecrow, etc. since the hyena forces them to stand block the cupcake bomb or eat it if they try to jump over.
This is a good combo too, personally prefer 112 cause they can't tech roll due to the hard knockdown so it opens them up to further pressure. There are of course ways around it though, but it's the best she got. Leaves opponent open to either more pressure, best damage possible or wakeup crossup.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Also, if you guys really wanna show off your skills, beat a high level aquaman play who knows the harley matchup. Even after his nerfs, he's still her worst matchup. Supergirl is bad too but ony 4-6 bad, deadshot is worse, still 4-6 but soon to be 5-5 thanks to patch ;) )

Eldagrin

Also, if you guys really wanna show off your skills, beat a high level aquaman play who knows the harley matchup. Even after his nerfs, he's still her worst matchup. Supergirl is bad too but ony 4-6 bad, deadshot is worse, still 4-6 but soon to be 5-5 thanks to patch ;) )
Yeah, Aquaman is still not a fun MU at all, he can just wait for you to go into TS before traiting and then you get full combo punished; all projectile trades are heavily in his favor as well. He's the reason I still play Ivy, she ruins him the way he ruins Harley.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Yeah, Aquaman is still not a fun MU at all, he can just wait for you to go into TS before traiting and then you get full combo punished; all projectile trades are heavily in his favor as well. He's the reason I still play Ivy, she ruins him the way he ruins Harley.
Haha, Ivy reks his shit and I love that. Almost makes me wanna play her, just for that matchup.

Eldagrin

Haha, Ivy reks his shit and I love that. Almost makes me wanna play her, just for that matchup.
Ivy's fun and I really enjoy playing her, but her lack of an AA and the fact that she has worse zoning than Harley makes it hard to play her outside of that MU for me.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I always do
TS1 B3 J3 112~hyena or b121~gunshot into hyena enders against people I want to zone.

Ts1 B3 J2 33 against characters that I have to rushdown into ambiguous crossup/non-crossup or just dash into B2 or F2

And TS1 B3 J2 F1~up gunshot F1~Play doctor for max damage.

If I am cornered I do TS1 B3 dash in F1~up gunshot 12~PD/TS/Hyena call ender to keep them cornered.

I never liked 12~hyena ender mindscreen since there's no reason to use that instead of 112 IMO, I only use that after A2A when I feel like 112 wouldn't hit. Same for TS into forward roll ender

Zyro

Noob
This is a good combo too, personally prefer 112 cause they can't tech roll due to the hard knockdown so it opens them up to further pressure. There are of course ways around it though, but it's the best she got. Leaves opponent open to either more pressure, best damage possible or wakeup crossup.
What combo do you use in the corner mostly? I use b22 ts1 j2 f23 1 12 pd

Eldagrin

What combo do you use in the corner mostly? I use b22 ts1 j2 f23 1 12 pd
I've always been a fan of b22 xx ts1 f13 b121 xx df1 12 play doctor for damage or b22 xx ts1 f13 112 xx u4 for pressure with a hyena/blow up slow wake ups, don't try it vs characters like Darkseid, Supergirl, Flash, Firestorm, etc. with fast wake ups or you'll get hit in trait recovery.

I used to think it was 11 the entire time with all these combos come to find out it's 12 and I got the habit of pressing 11 going to be hard to switch up