What's new

Harley Quinn Combo Thread

Harley was missing a combo thread so I decided to go ahead and take control of it. I'll be sure to update it going forward and if you have any combos to be added, just leave them in the combo section below. I'll also be adding gifs of all the combos in the near future so you can see them done first-hand.

Most starters can end the same way, so I'm listing all standing combos under B22 and only marking down the most optimal combos damage for the other starters. Launching starters like 123 and F23 will have full notation.

All combos are done against batman (highest defence) with competitive mode on.

Notation Guide
DB3 - Tantrum Stance
DB3 1 - Tantrum Stance Cartwheel
DB3 2 - Tantrum Stance Boom Boom (Dynamite)
DB3 3 - Tantrum Stance Bullet Frenzy
DB3 Dash - Tantrum Stance Forward Roll
DB3 BDash - Tantrum Stance Backward Roll
DBF1 - Play Doctor
DB1 - Up Shot (Up Pistol Fury)
DF1 - Straight Shot (Pistol Fury)
BF2 - Cupcake Bomb
DB2 - Pop Pop
4 - Straight Doggo
U4 - Overhead Doggo
JI1/2/3 - Jump in attack using 1 2 or 3.
NJ1/2/3 - Neutral jump attack using 1 2 or 3
BB EX - B3 Bounce Cancel
FF EX - F3 Bounce Cancel
Super - Harley's super move (NAME)
xx - Cancel into another move.
EX - The enhanced version of the move
HKD - Hard knockdown

Midscreen
  • Can end all combos in xx4/U4 for trait instead
  • Combos ending in 33 allow for a JI2 unambiguous crossup
  • Combos ending in 12xxDB3 Dash allow for a crossup.
B22: 13F Low
F2: 26F Overhead
1: 6F High
Corner

B22: 13F Low
F2: 26F Overhead
11: 6F High
F1: 13F High
To be continued.. (I'll be beefing this thread up all today)

Tagging Harley mains @FOREVER EL1TE @Laos_boy @Eldagrin @Israfel @TopTierHarley @Sugarwatermixlegit @Optimator @armani @ForeverStrange

In her combos where you dash in after B3 when I connect F1 that second move is a cross up for me. Seems like my spacing is off. Am I to close when I dash in meaning I'm dashing to late? I can't get this to connect!

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
In her combos where you dash in after B3 when I connect F1 that second move is a cross up for me. Seems like my spacing is off. Am I to close when I dash in meaning I'm dashing to late? I can't get this to connect!
Biggest advice I can give you is to hit the B3 slightly later than normal (when the opponent is closer to the ground). Hitting it later makes the person bounce back a little bit later, allowing you to time your first F1 with ease. If you hit it too early, sometimes they bounce back quicker making the F1xxDB1 do a crossup straight gunshot behind you instead. Its definitely a finicky combo, but the biggest thing here is that B3, watch the GIF and try to match when I hit mine.

These dmg values are not consistent across the cast. Or gear was on? Against supes in training im getting high 300 range instead of the 400s here.

Dmg definitely nerfed against superman. Bug?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
These dmg values are not consistent across the cast. Or gear was on? Against supes in training im getting high 300 range instead of the 400s here.

Dmg definitely nerfed against superman. Bug?
Superman takes less damage than Batman because he has higher base defence and a lower base health pool. No bug. All damages are recorded vs Batman.

Hey, I'm new to this game and NRS games in general. As I'm pretty shitty at learning this stuff I try to keep it simple. Which are the two combos you'd recommend me to learn first? I'm looking for one overhead and one low to have some kind of mix-up available. What are Harley's bnb's?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
But if u fight another character with higher base defense the dmg values r the same as batman.
No they're not? At least from what I can tell? Are you sure you were testing it against another character that does have higher base defence and with all gear off?

Combos against superman will do the same damage as combos to (1500 def, 1050 hp):
  • AQUAMAN
  • BLACK ADAM
  • BRAINIAC
  • FIRESTORM
  • GREEN LANTERN
  • SWAMP THING
  • WONDER WOMAN
Combos vs Batman will do the same damage as combos to (1350 def, 1250 hp):
  • CAPTAIN COLD
  • CATWOMAN
  • DEADSHOT
  • DOCTOR FATE
  • GREEN ARROW
  • HARLEY QUINN
  • JOKER
  • POISON IVY
  • ATROCITUS
  • BANE
  • GORILLA GRODD
  • SCARECROW
Other groups include:

1450 def / 1150 hp
  • BLUE BEETLE
  • ROBIN
  • THE FLASH
1450 def / 1100 hp
  • CYBORG
  • SUPERGIRL
1350 def / 1200 hp
  • BLACK CANARY
  • CHEETAH
1150 def / 1400 hp
  • DARKSEID

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
because it is a side switch you likely have to reverse the input like you would during smoke's b21 combos
F1xxDB2 EX doesn't side switch, its just EX Pop Pop. Just do F1xxDB2 and the moment Harley start charging, press RT and it'll EX for combo @xXxDevilWingxXx . You can basically spam RT for the move if you're struggling with it, one of the only ones you can.

For the life of me I can't make
work

The F1xxDF1 whiffs or Harley crosses herself up on the F1xxDB1. Then in the rare event both shots hit, the 3rd F1 whiffs
Its a tough one man, I don't know what else to say. Its optimized for a reason. In order to stop the crossup F1xxDB1, you need to B3 late after the cartwheel. The lower the person is to the ground when your B3 hits, the better. This makes them bounce back later and therefore gives you more time after forward dashing. F1xxDB1, F1xxDF1 should be the easy part, but there's only a certain height for it all to work to get the F1xxDBF1 to connect. Its super fine timing and just about everything needs to be perfect to hit it. (late B3, F1xxDB1 catching their feet high up, F1s coming out on the first few frames of recovery, etc...). I think the B3 advice should help you, but outside of that you just gotta practice practice practice. Use the GIF to judge how it should look to land it.

umgogo

The Memory Protector
I don't see it listed in this thread, but it seems that you can go into her corner qcb+2 MB loop from 12 (6F high) and not just f+1 (13F high). Like so:

(JI1/2), land, 12 xx qcb+2 MB, [f+1 xx qcb+2 MB]x0-3, b22, qcb+3, 1, corner combo

Someone asked for combos into Go Night Night (2f3, 2+4 baseball bat beatdown). The ones I use are:

(mid-screen)

...qcb+3, 1, b+3, JI2, land, 2f3, 2+4

123, 2u4, 2f3, 2+4

(corner)

...qcb+3, 1, f+13, 2f3, 2+4

f+23, f+13, 2f3, 2+4

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I REALLY wanna maximize Harley's full potential in online match but i always have the hardest time landing the DBF1 move.

Can anybody give pointers on the best way to get that motion right ?Question mark? I greatly appreciate it :)

If your on stick or pad really try your best to avoid diagonal inputs. I used to to struggle with 3 directional inputs so I switched to a Hitbox and it drastically improved my execution.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
If your on stick or pad really try your best to avoid diagonal inputs. I used to to struggle with 3 directional inputs so I switched to a Hitbox and it drastically improved my execution.
I know this might sound n00bish but how do u change to a hitbox?

sithari

Noob
I know this might sound n00bish but how do u change to a hitbox?
a Hitbox is like an arcade stick, except the "stick" part being replaced by four actual buttons. this allows for some very precise inputs.
I had the same issue though, so i switched from a ps4 controller to an xbox one and landed the combo with the dbf1 ender on my first try. I guess it comes down to personal preference.
Another thing you can try is to change the actual combo a little so you can input the ender a bit better. I don't know why but I could never input (...) 12xxdbf1; then I changed to (...) b121xxdbf1 and it was much easier (corner)

I REALLY wanna maximize Harley's full potential in online match but i always have the hardest time landing the DBF1 move.

Can anybody give pointers on the best way to get that motion right ?Question mark? I greatly appreciate it :)
It's really something you'll get within time, I get it usually 10/10 times. The method I use is I roll my finger so it's like down*Diagonal Back+Back+Forward. Or I just do the input clean with a buffer. So if the ender is 12 into it. I'll quickly hit 12 so I have more time to input the dbf input

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It's really something you'll get within time, I get it usually 10/10 times. The method I use is I roll my finger so it's like down*Diagonal Back+Back+Forward. Or I just do the input clean with a buffer. So if the ender is 12 into it. I'll quickly hit 12 so I have more time to input the dbf input
Now when you mean "clean with the buffer" you mean as changing the control settings to input the commands easier?