What's new

Tech Harley Quinn can Debuff you.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Excuse the quality, the first time I made a video ;_;.
Credit @Boomgoesthemite1 for finding this!
She can reduce a simple Superman BNB thats 71% to 38%.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Excuse the quality, the first time I made a video ;_;.
Credit @Boomgoesthemite1 for finding this!
She can reduce a simple Superman BNB thats 71% to 38%.
I always just considered it as a buff to where she takes half the damage with the Joker trait. I find it useful in situations where you simply cannot avoid an interactable because of the position you're in, so you take a chance and hope to get the Joker.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I always just considered it as a buff to where she takes half the damage with the Joker trait. I find it useful in situations where you simply cannot avoid an interactable because of the position you're in, so you take a chance and hope to get the Joker.
I love the fact she gets both a superman type trait and she gets to half your damage,.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
This is glorious ^_^

EDIT: Did you by chance check the effects of her trait on chip damage as well?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I found this months ago. It's in my trait thread. ;_;

Yea, it's pretty significant. It might make you less fearful to go for certain setups or something because of the heavy damage reduction. I like it alot, but its not anything new. Sorry to be another guy who has to say "this is already known", but it kinda is. :/ I understand it isn't explicitly stated or has it's own thread, but if you're a Harley main you might have seen this in said thread.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
That's pretty awesome, I actually didn't know about that lol.

Ivy's Rose the same, though definitely less significant. I think she takes like, 2-4% less damage.