What's new

Harley Quinn Anti Wakeup For MMH

Lol how much footage did you have to edit after we were done? And yes people you CANNOT backdash, the recovery from push is too long.
Man at first I had to play with the text because it was acting retarded so I was like "Fyck it. They can read it" Then I uploaded the video but forgot to make the thread lol
and thanks for tagging all the HQ players. I didn't know their username

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
No one is gonna wake up teleport in your face for you to stuff it, they know better. But good to know for those who didn't already.
(and by they, I mean @EMPEROR_JUPITER , sorry, I haven't played any other Martians on his level :( [I need to though!])

I've been backdashing to bait push for the longest :( , I thought this was pretty common among Harley players against the wakeups with little to no distance on them (MMH Push, Zod's Push, Lighthing Cage, etc.)

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
No one is gonna wake up teleport in your face for you to stuff it, they know better. But good to know for those who didn't already.
(and by they, I mean @EMPEROR_JUPITER , sorry, I haven't played any other Martians on his level :( [I need to though!])

I've been backdashing to bait push for the longest :( , I thought this was pretty common among Harley players against the wakeups with little to no distance on them (MMH Push, Zod's Push, Lighthing Cage, etc.)
I'd rarely wake up with teleport, if I do it is the normal one to catch a backdash from someone trying to bait the push, and we haven't played games for a while, I definitely want to sometime soon though!

Last edited: