What's new

Match-up Discussion Harley Match Up Chart

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I really don't make threads like this. But this sub forum is dead.
* means I have little to no experience. So I based it off tools. So feel free to express you opinions on that.

Harley Match Up Chart

- Aquaman 3-7
She has to respect him at all parts on the screen. This MU is all about momentum and for Harley its really hard to get momentum due to trait and once she has it its easy for him to lose it.

- Ares 6-4
Harley can zone him pretty hard due to the speed of his teleport but if he reads a cupcake he can punish pretty hard.

- Bane 4-6
Bane rapes her on knock down. She can zone him pretty well. Harley just has to aggravate him to the point where he goes yolo. Which I pretty hard because he's bane and she doesn't get anything off a whiffed charge. D2 can get her out of his armor pressure.

- Batgirl 5-5
No one really dominates each other Harley can zone (not to much) and can compete with her footsies

- Batman 5-5
Similar to the batgirl MU. But Harley can zone more and abuse him on knock down.

- Black Adam 5-5
cupcakes and up shot contains him from jumping but an iaDivekick on read can punish her cupcakes attempts. This MU requires a lot of patience.

- Catwoman 5-5
Pretty honest MU Harley just needs to be careful when zoning especially with catdashes wonky hurtbox

- Cyborg 4-6
It can be hard at first first the key is to stop his momentum with a gun shot and close space. This will be pretty annoying

- deathstroke 4-6
I thought it was 5-5 lol. He dominates the post play doctor neutral game because he has faster options. on knock down she has to guess between silly slide (for f3) tantrum stance (b1 and b2) or just block. His zoning is pretty annoying as well. You need to corner him into cupcake jail she can trade with him most of the match in the corner. Also a block air gun shot gives him a free quick fire check. Have fun!

- doomsday 5-5
This MU is fun. Harley completely negates his main tool. She completely negates d1 es for a full combo. Outside of that DD is just DD. Have fumn in the corner.

- Flash 4-6
You cant really zone him. He can dash cupcakes on reaction and get a punish most likely for half life. This is just annoying. The only thing is its hard for him to punish cartwheel

-Green Arrow 5-5
He can zone her pretty well due to his low arrow buff. He can dash cupcakes. But she does have a dominant footsies tool b2

- Green lantern 5-5
Similar to the black Adam mu. Cupcakes. This character suffers the most in cupcake jail. But in footsies range you might as well die.

- Hawkgirl 4-6
Ugh this MU Harley just needs momentum on knockdown and a life lead.

- the joker 6-4 or 5-5
He can contain her zoning due to having a faster and more powerful gun shot. But in footsies range b2 beats his b1. But Harley doesn't really have an answer for his jump attack other than up shot and trip guarding.

- Killer frost 5-5
I can see this being annoying for frost she cant do anything about perfect iaGunshot and j2 Harley also has great options for the post slide guessing game. But frost does have d2 and she can punish air gunshots w slide

- Lex Luthor 6-4
She can zoning him pretty hard

- Lobo 5-5
She can zone him full screen but when he's in trait shot range, which he will be in, she has to respect him more. He also does have a dominant footsies tool. It may seem like he has an advantage. Both characters have to play pretty respectful

- Martian 4-6
Due her dashes this MU is a pain she can't really close space but she can kind of zone but one wrongly place gunshot can be you life. But a cool thing is she can bail a tele port with up shot. But she doesn't get any good aerial punishes on his teleport.

- Nightwing 5-5
Its a pretty honest MU for both she can zone him in staff and compete up close with him in esrima. He can zone in escrima and compete up close with staff.

- Raven 4-6
This is her hardest 4-6
But Harley does dominate on knock down but who doesn't dominate raven on knock down. That's really the only thing that doesn't make this 3-7 IMO

- Scorpion 6-4
She can punish teleport hard. He can't punish gunshots unless he makes a read. I wouldn't recommend cupcakes in this MU.

- sinestro 3-7
This is her hardest MU. But.....when she gets the life lead it makes the MU easier. Your only hope is to corner him.
Edit: if you let him get trait, lol 2-8

- shazam 6-4
She can't oki him. But she can zone him out. When in footsies range b2 and air shots are great. It might get annoying on knockdown though

- Grundy 6-4
Air shots are super annoying for him. There's not much he can't do. She can dominate him on knock down as well plus her throw immunity moves help her a lot.

- Superman 5-5
He can't zone but she can. Its hard for her to play b2 footsies due to his floaty hitbox and f2. She wins mid screen with cup cakes and air shot he wins in the corner.
Edit: She might actually win this

- WoWo 5-5
Zoning will be annoying for her. But when WoWo gets into her b2 range Harley loses that neutral game. This MU is pretty honest

- Zatanna 4-6
It can be hard for Harley to deal with zatanna full screen.

- Zod 4-6
Harley can zone until trait comes out. Its also hard for Harley to get in.

Last edited:

greguu

GOTCHA
I think WW might be 4-6 for Harley. When we have played this match online it was tedious getting in on Harley, but I feel like it would be easier for WW to get in offline. Maybe it wouldn't be that big of a difference, but I am not sure.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Things I disagree on
Hawkgirl is at least a 4-6
Shazam I'd say would be 6-4 Harley but that's just talkin' out my ass to be honest.
Killer Frost 5-5 air just shots only work so long and if they slide past them and get a d2 into vortex it's a pain.
Bane Maybe 5-5 I have honestly never played a decient Bane online. 100% of banes Yolo charge.

But other then that solid list. Sooo many bad MUs for Harley we shoulda demanded more buffs during the patches. xP

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Harley has to be closer to characters like Superman, who float off of the ground, when using b2. It whiffs at max range.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
@Awkward Sloth I haven't play a hawkgirl in a while so I could agree on the number. based on my play style shazam is 5-5 but if you just completely zone him I d agree on 6-4

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
KF is 5-5. The zoning is just a nuisance. Its nothing devastating or anything like that. Duck and block accordingly and KF is in with no problem, and the upclose is where KF wants to be against Harley. Daggers and spike also throw off her zoning as well.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I suck at the bane MU

saltface bodies me and interactables don't save me ;c how do fight harleen

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I suck at the bane MU

saltface bodies me and interactables don't save me ;c how do fight harleen
When I fight bipolar he knocks me down and I can't get up. But saltface is really good at zoning. You can't just charge in. She recovers from her guns to quick. Move your way in and then activate venom and rush down like hell. But when you get knocked down she has a universal way to blow up all his wake ups.
Now that I think of it, it sounds like a 5-5

Awkward Sloth

@Awkward Sloth I haven't play a hawkgirl in a while so I could agree on the number. based on my play style shazam is 5-5 but if you just completely zone him I d agree on 6-4
I play @RunwayMafia 's Hawkgirl from time to time. Any Hawkgirl that plays good wingsies with her trait is a nightmare. If you manage to get the life lead and make her come to you it's not as bad sorta...

My Harley is uber lame when I need to be. So yeah I will zone out shazams mainly cause I don't wanna deal with his shenanigans.

Awkward Sloth

@Laos_boy Yes if close enough you can but good Hawkgirls won't stay in the air when they see cupcakes coming. Pretty sure after a certain distance Hawkgirl can get out of trait long enough to stand block cupcakes if needed. I'm not sure the specifics though.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
@Laos_boy flash can punish cartwheel everytime when he stand blocks it for 55%+ into corner carry, just incase you didn't know. i agree with the MU number, i would personally eat ever tantrum stance into low so you don't get a full combo off of cartwheel, and to punish you for it, also i won't fall for tantrum stance rolls if you delay even slightly i will NJ that ass :)

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
@Laos_boy flash can punish cartwheel everytime when he stand blocks it for 55%+ into corner carry, just incase you didn't know. i agree with the MU number, i would personally eat ever tantrum stance into low so you don't get a full combo off of cartwheel, and to punish you for it, also i won't fall for tantrum stance rolls if you delay even slightly i will NJ that ass :)
Ugh iI forgot about that stand block stuff. I guess there is a mix up after all. Yeah idk why everyone falls for the roll, just jump