What's new

Harely's tantrum stance is REALLY good...kinda dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
mods! This needs locking...

A guy came out and started the thread and everyone has had his say... a few supporters but most people overwhelmingly disagree. There has been some good posts on all sides beyond the normal crap ones you get in all threads...

Time to call this done.. it is just getting nasty now. Your not educating Basic here, and his opinion is not going to change.. this will just get more and more into personal attacks, as can be seen all this last page.

Just walk away!

So this is irrelevant because you're wrong but I'd like to point out that certain characters having an easier time punishing certain options is literally the basis of competitive matchups. How your options interact with your opponents will(and obviously should) change depending on what character you use. Unless you want every character to be the same exact thing.

But that's stupid in this case because every character CAN punish it on a read/reaction. If the character can do it, and you can't, it's not the characters that need to change.
yea it just so happens that the worst characters tend to be worse off. In other words needs balancing.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Please tell me this Basic Stupidity guy is a troll -- he did the same thing in our character forum, and it's annoying.

Yes, Harley's tantrum stance is really good. It's also really punishable. Level up, or at the very least, block and take your turn. I'm not sure you'll get any more than that out of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.