What's new

Hardest combos in UMK3?

Mgo

Noob
Since i'm not a tipical combomaker the hardest i did was Sindel Flight Cancel Infinite in the corner, followed by Reptile Infinites. Cyrax corner infinite is easy to do.
But how i said before, i dont try hardest combos for show that are harder than those, so i wanna listen your opinions.

nwo

Noob
I've read before that the Sindel Flight Cancel infinite was only possible on keyboard, I practiced it for a couple days on stick for 15-20 minutes, I was able to confirm it was possible. I haven't made a combo video in about 2 years and I'm not a Sindel player, but if I ever get around to it ill make the stick flight cancel vid, since I haven't seen one on YouTube before.

There's also a Lao corner infinite variation that I've never seen on YouTube, that I tried for at least a month to do. I know its possible because if I break it into 2 parts, I can do each part in like 1 out of 10 attempts (or less), together its close to impossible. Maybe one day.

Last edited:

ded

Elder God
Ermac vs Jax (mid-screen)
TKS, aaHP, TP whiff, RH, TKS, aaHP, TP whiff, RH, TKS, aaHP, gc TP whiff, aaHPx2, LP, Fireball

To this day, I could not figure out how ChaosControlBG got that unblockable...

mkholic

Noob
TKS, aaHP, TP whiff, RH, TKS, aaHP, TP whiff, RH, TKS, aaHP, gc TP whiff, aaHPx2, LP, Fireball

Is there a video for that somewhere?

ded

Elder God
ChaosControl had it on his YouTube channel, but he deleted all his clips few months ago.

Mgo

Noob

I think I remember that clip. I believe it was against Reptile and on Jade's Desert ^_^ .Not sure if i saw it on a single clip or on a combo video tho...