What's new

Happy New Year New Krypt Event Today. Here is the location.

Art Lean

Noob
Ugh why won't they reissue Young Justice Liu Kang??? :(

I'd much prefer KL skins in these things (well I just really want that blue Kitana one with the buns), but if that's too much to ask for, can we at least get headgear/masks that actually make a noticeable difference to the characters' appearance, instead of a camcorder tripod and a coat hanger?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thank you kind sir. I always watch your vids and @SMG Princess since you two always do the krypt events first lol. Also, I'm happy NRS is actually offering us KL stuff through other ways. Though they could have a few more pieces with these things than just 2 maybe 4 or 5 at least especially for one day up when most are recovering from hangovers lol. But I digress, I'll take what I can with this game. I hope they put the Raiden God staff at some point.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Baraka's Banner
God, I hope we don't get stuck with Baraka's banner. We got Noob Saibot's Kombat League mask so I hope we get Baraka's skull mask. That's honestly one of the only Kombat League gear pieces I'm actually interested in out of the entire roster.

I want that Banner man! Also those Liu Kang gauntlets, Sonya gloves and Baraka mask would ideally be part of it.

Basically what I'm saying is if you're going to make previous KL gear Krypt Events, have it be the unique looking ones over the reskins

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I want that Banner man! Also those Liu Kang gauntlets, Sonya gloves and Baraka mask would ideally be part of it.

Basically what I'm saying is if you're going to make previous KL gear Krypt Events, have it be the unique looking ones over the reskins
Ah! Yeah, no I totally agree 100%

I feel like 95% of the Kombat League gear is trashy redesigns of existing gear where they changed the texture of 1 section of the gear and called it a day. Most of it's super lazy.

Then you get cooler pieces like Baraka's mask, Liu Kang's gauntlets (His headband is pretty cool looking too) etc

I also like Kitana's Kombat League gear. All 3 of hers are probably the most cohesive looking pieces while also looking pretty unique.

We got Sonya's turret with this Krypt event, but here's hoping that over time they'll release all Kombat League gear this way. And they can toss the Kombat League SKINS in either the Gauntlet or the shop I couldn't care less. Or they can do Krypt events for them too whichever works.