What's new

Happy Birthday Shujinkidink!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I watched your bday vid and it really did hit home with me because at times I really do feel the same way. I'm not gonna get too deep into it. But, in the small time I've been here, I know for sure you're appreciated and loved! I mean, shit, you're like the only person (if not THE BEST) making tutorial videos of NRS games for the whole world to get better. THE WHOLE WORLD! MAN! Believe it or not, you're making a difference for people in many ways. You're helping people keep their interest by learning how to get better, how combos are done with each character, and the basic mechanics of the game. Hell, NRS should hire you! You have love and appreciation like crazy! And I for one, appreciate you, Mr. Dink! Thank you!

So this thread is ALL ABOOT.... @STB Shujinkydink (See what I did there lol)

If anybody wants to post their love and appreciation for Dink, this is the thread to do so. Maybe a certain video you really liked, gameplay, or just wish him Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday brotha! Stay Righteous ;)

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I watched your bday vid and it really did hit home with me because at times I really do feel the same way. I'm not gonna get too deep into it. But, in the small time I've been here, I know for sure you're appreciated and loved! I mean, shit, you're like the only person (if not THE BEST) making tutorial videos of NRS games for the whole world to get better. THE WHOLE WORLD! MAN! Believe it or not, you're making a difference for people in many ways. You're helping people keep their interest by learning how to get better, how combos are done with each character, and the basic mechanics of the game. Hell, NRS should hire you! You have love and appreciation like crazy! And I for one, appreciate you, Mr. Dink! Thank you!

If anybody wants to post their love and appreciation for Dink, this is the thread to do so. Maybe a certain video you really liked, gameplay, or just wish him Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday @STB Shujinkydink!!!

May the Quan be with us in MK11

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Happy Birthday @STB Shujinkydink !!!!

Love the channel, watch everyday. I really enjoy the "real life" videos such as Making Mistakes and Being Different. No sweat turning 30 man, it's what you make of it. You're a good dude and a good Dad. Keep it up!!
Happy Birthday @STB Shujinkydink! Love your YouTube channel, especially all the MKX Master of Storms Raiden videos.

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men

consider joining his bone hawk community, it's very helpful

Sazbak

Noob
Happy Birthday @STB Shujinkydink !

Injustice 2 is more or less my first fighting game and yours was the first Injustice channel I subscribed to because you play Supergirl :).
I also like your motivational videos a lot, they're really thoughtful and calming.
Btw I also became 30 about two weeks ago. I posted these links on your video as well to address what you're feeling right now.

https://markmanson.net/being-special
https://markmanson.net/being-average

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Happy Birthday @STB Shujinkydink !

As I've said in the comments section for the video, you're shouldn't feel bad at all, you are doing something that a lot of us would love to do, and you only help those who love that very same thing. We are all with you, and you should feel happy, just as we all feel happy for you.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Thanks for the love :) going to be an even better person in my 30s. And maybe actually win something lol
You're very welcome! I believe it! Welcome to the dirty 30s club. You let us know when you're about to compete so Uncle JBeezY will be watching and rooting for ya ;)

Stay Righteous :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r