What's new

Hammerbash's Combo Videos

ÐarkMoon said:
Good Video, Good Band. I added it to my favorites.

Next time MERCYFUL FATE though!!!! ;)
I almost put King Diamond in that video, but last result was swedish black metal, it fit' to the video much better.

FILER

Noob
Awesome vid. You inspired me to try the Reptile infinite, and after about an hour and a half, I did it on Jax. Granted it is Jax, but still...I was very proud. Thanks, and great video!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hammerbash V2 said:
MKF30 said:
Cool video.
Did you notice that you said "Nice stuff" in the 1st page? This was your 2nd comment. :lol:
lol yeah, I thought it was a different thread lol :p

But yeah, I just realized that now LOL.....

Yeah, I think honestly it's good as I said before and that some people should lay off the harsh criticism since it is you first video....

:wink:

It's still a talent just to edit, take the time, do a lot of those combos alone. 8)

Dude you're great! just like that you came from the nowhere to make 2 videos like this? with Reptile's infinite, original kombos and you can see somehow the actitud you don't give a dawn... hahaha...!!! just like the guy who beat me in Tekken 5...!!!

Droopy

Noob
Both videos are an exceptional piece of work, although id like to see you throw in more characters/combos on your next one, you certainly have the talent to pull that off.

Ok, ill try to focus on more characters next time, maybe ill put more time on editing.. 8)

EDIT: Maybe for editing, i gotta get Adobe Premiere somewhere, you know, Windows Movie Maker sucks :lol: :lol: