What's new

Breakthrough Hall of Justice Resets Are Clashable; Superman's Breath Restand

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yes, that is written correctly. Hall of Justice RESETS are clashable. I was testing setups in the corner, and the computer clashed my Divebomb. I went to the lab immediately and found out that everything Superman does after tossing you into the robot is clashable except B1 and MB Breath. But all hope is not lost! Now the opponent has to guess even more, because if they hold down, they're at risk of eating a Divebomb, and if they hold forward, they risk taking the MB Breath and getting reset. They cannot wakeup out of either option.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yes, that is written correctly. Hall of Justice RESETS are clashable. I was testing setups in the corner, and the computer clashed my Divebomb. I went to the lab immediately and found out that everything Superman does after tossing you into the robot is clashable except B1 and MB Breath. But all hope is not lost! Now the opponent has to guess even more, because if they hold down, they're at risk of eating a Divebomb, and if they hold forward, they risk taking the MB Breath and getting reset. They cannot wakeup out of either option.

Glad to see im not he only one finding out new tech. Great job DMS!

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Umm question. When these HoJ OTGs were first discovered, I believe a hotfix came out shortly after. I can't remember what was modified. Can someone clarify what was possible then and what is possible now, if there is any difference at all?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Umm question. When these HoJ OTGs were first discovered, I believe a hotfix came out shortly after. I can't remember what was modified. Can someone clarify what was possible then and what is possible now, if there is any difference at all?
Nothing in regards to this. Just Batgirl glitches/infinites.