What's new

Hall of Justice 66% 2 Meters

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Although anyone can combo a B3 off of the interactable drone you send across the screen to blow up, Zatanna can use it very easily under the right circumstances because of Trance. If the drone happens to be at a good spot during a trance that you can press it, you can easily teleport to your opponent before it blows up. These combos do 51% one meter and 66% with 2 meters. This also uses the stage bounce which happens to be almost everywhere the drone goes.
Trance MB > drone blows up on opponent > B3 > J2 (late) > stage bounce > J3 > 112 > bf2 51% one meter
The same thing with a meterburned B3 at the start will allow for over 10% more damage.
Online, I mostly only ever get this off of the Linking Rings into Trance "frame trap" at fullscreen. If you happen to be on the shitty side of the stage without the wallbounce, you can do a normal combo as you would after a B3.
Trance MB > drone blows up on opponent > B3 > J2 > J1 >112 (F3 crossup reset) add BF2 for damage
So yeah I just wanted to get it out there that she has such ease with using these interactables to get incredible damage.

Last edited:

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Lol, my friend does this to me with Arrow all the time. I don't know why I never thought of doing this with Zatanna. Very cool, and you don't even have to whiff a normal for it to reset the damage like a lot of set ups. Here's a fun little impractical 100% reset combo I came up with after watching your video. :)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Lol, my friend does this to me with Arrow all the time. I don't know why I never thought of doing this with Zatanna. Very cool, and you don't even have to whiff a normal for it to reset the damage like a lot of set ups. Here's a fun little impractical 100% reset combo I came up with after watching your video. :)
Yeah praise the lord for MB back and forward 3's doing more damage :)
And I never thought of doing that with green arrow for some reason...