What's new

Hair Whip Fatality

MYSTIQUE

Scrub Sindel Player
I'm angry that Sindel doesn't have her signature hair whip fatality.

I want to see her get a fatality that shows her hairwhipping body parts like Catwoman did the mannequins in Batman Returns.

Example:

Hair Whip: :l:r:d +:fk (Sweep)

The animation is showing the arms being whipped off, followed by the legs and, before the torso falls to the floor, she whips off the head. :)

MYSTIQUE

Scrub Sindel Player
^

Yassssssssss!

Here, I've posted a clip (in French) for the kids to see what I'm talking about

FF>> :30

And WOW @ her doing a cartwheel through the store like Sindel

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
It would've been better than having two head explosions. I guess hers were slightly better than Kano's two heart rips.

MYSTIQUE

Scrub Sindel Player
Yeah, two head explosions feels cheap and rushed.

I was like, "that's it?" When I first was learning the fatalities. :(

Nerd story:

You guys might laugh, but her hairwhip throw in MK: Triliogy was what made me like her back in 1998 on the N64. ;3
I felt like I was doing a cool move even though it was just the low-punch/grab button.

I never learned how to do fatalities until I got dial-up internet access on my mother's 1998 e-Machine. I think I found a geoCities web site... ahahahhaahah!

Espio

Kokomo
I hate the fact that they didn't give her a hair fatal her scream one is perfect and represents her powers well, then they give her the mouthful one which isn't even memorable or really representative of her powers.

I love Sindel's hair fatals and the character in general is just stylish and elegant, I can't even be mad losing to her. She's a very fun character.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I love Sindel's hair fatals and the character in general is just stylish and elegant, I can't even be mad losing to her. She's a very fun character.
This. I <3 fighting Sindels whether I win or lose. Same with Sheeva.
Maybe it's just the lack of people playing them, but I always get excited when I run into one.

The Fatality when she shoves the energy down your throat is fucking brutal. Almost makes not having the hair one okay.

Her alternate costume makes me wish I was talented with her. Mmmmmmmmm.