What's new

Hail To The Queen Combo Guide Thread (all variations)

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Not that I've seen, at least not yet
Am I tripping or does it not really add much additional damage?

I didn’t play today, but I swear that say, b211xxbf3mb,f3,b122xxbf4 only gets a little less than half a percent more than b211xxbf3mb,ffxx21xxbf4. Maybe I’m mistaken but I feel like I saw the damage difference and was surprised how little it added.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Am I tripping or does it not really add much additional damage?

I didn’t play today, but I swear that say, b211xxbf3mb,f3,b122xxbf4 only gets a little less than half a percent more than b211xxbf3mb,ffxx21xxbf4. Maybe I’m mistaken but I feel like I saw the damage difference and was surprised how little it added.
Yeah unfortunately I wanna say the payout isn't worth the tightness.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I practiced those links until my fingers were crying lmao. I realized that if I just taped F3 really quickly after most of the time it hit but for some reason I always just press and hold. I couldn't get the corner optimal that you showed @Cobainevermind87 in that video, only the second one worked for me. I can't figure out the timing to get 12 after b122.

But I played a lot of matches with DD and I have to say I love that variation way more than MQ. It's so fun and that shield brutal is great.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
I can't figure out the timing to get 12 after b122.
It's tricky in the sense that the hardest part the combo is the timing on the b122, not the s12. You can actually input the b122 too early, and the last hit will whiff and you'll drop the combo. You want to be as close to whiffing the last hit as you can get. Once you find that sweet spot it's not too bad.

As for the s12, I found that I was rushing it initially, and that they could be closer to the ground than I thought.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
For any Deadly Dragon users out there, end your combos with db2 as opposed to bf4. You're left much closer which is where you want to be, and you have a safe-ish cross-up jump into whatever, OR you can simply bait a wakeup and punish with bf3/b3

Not gonna lie, Kombat League nowadays is cutthroat as all hell. Got my ass handed to be by @Chernyy Volk. Wish I could have put up a better fight, too many beers.

Anyways here's some Sheeva shit

Much love.

Last edited:
Having trouble landing this combo:
B122xBF3U, F3, Dash cancel 21xBF4AMP, Dash cancel F1x BF4. Any tips on landing the BF4 in the last part? Is it worth it even trying to master this combo?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Mean Queen:

B211~BF3U Amp, 21~BF4 Amp, dash B122~BF4(352) does slightly less damage when done from a jumping 1. Neat.