What's new

Guide HA! HA! The Ultimate Joker Thread!

laudanum09

Darling
crossup j.3, d2, mb db1, b3, j2, 2,1, flower, 34%

punisher: f2,3, mb db2, b3, whatever followup. f.2 has that horizontal reach, same as if not more than 3 and is faster.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
yeh well im not going into the whole pro thing because i watched some tournament fights and i aint impressed one bit at those people who play fighting games for years.. ..besides there aint alot of people who wanna go the PROOO way.
anyway so you dont consider the 70% which has 2 parts an actual combo?? becuase the only counter is a wake up super? thats ridiculous..
Only counter is wake up super?
Crouch block and the set up is avoided.

It's not a actual Combo because it does not COMBO!!!! The combo hit counter resets! If it was a combo it wouldn't reset and he would do full damage.

This has nothing to do with going "Pro".
I'm just trying to help players not get to excited for this 70% combo and the. Try it and be like wtf it does not work!

I came up with the set up, but even I know it's not viable to do all the time , sometimes at all.

It's much better to combo into a hard knockdown and go from there.

Point of a guide is to help new players go in the right direction

Only counter is wake up super?
Crouch block and the set up is avoided.

It's not a actual Combo because it does not COMBO!!!! The combo hit counter resets! If it was a combo it wouldn't reset and he would do full damage.

This has nothing to do with going "Pro".
I'm just trying to help players not get to excited for this 70% combo and the. Try it and be like wtf it does not work!

I came up with the set up, but even I know it's not viable to do all the time , sometimes at all.

It's much better to combo into a hard knockdown and go from there.

Point of a guide is to help new players go in the right direction
yeh i know all that.. i thought people would understand what i mean but o well ill stop saying its a combo then.. so ill just call it damage combined