What's new

Question Guys I need your confirmation concerning Batman

Well, I have to confess that I'm not up-to-date because the internet in my house sucks. I had never connected my ps3 to the internet. Recently, I just updated the game and I sadly found out that Batman had a balance change or something. I find the damage output on his B'nB combo: 223 + b3 + fj2 + b23 reduced. I remember seeing the combo makes around 35% dmg before I update the patch , but after the update, it makes around 31%. I want you guys to confirm this and want to ask if this does make significant change on Batman gameplay since his B'nB combo is no longer damaging. Oh, and on which patch was this balance change brought up?

Ps. I'm not English native speaker. I have a loophole on my grammar. Sorry for that.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Well, I have to confess that I'm not up-to-date because the internet in my house sucks. I had never connected my ps3 to the internet. Recently, I just updated the game and I sadly found out that Batman had a balance change or something. I find the damage output on his B'nB combo: 223 + b3 + fj2 + b23 reduced. I remember seeing the combo makes around 35% dmg before I update the patch , but after the update, it makes around 31%. I want you guys to confirm this and want to ask if this does make significant change on Batman gameplay since his B'nB combo is no longer damaging. Oh, and on which patch was this balance change brought up?

Ps. I'm not English native speaker. I have a loophole on my grammar. Sorry for that.
Batman is still a really high damage output character. No worries.