What's new

Guys Help. #thestruggle

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

Now this isn't really how the match goes but this is how it feels.
This is basically what I've been dealing with this past week. I have yet to beat a cyborg player. It makes me believe that this MU is a 3-7 I'm probably wrong. But can y'all help

What I'm asking is...
There an easier way to get in
And once I get in he blows me away back to near full screen. I gun shot and then silly slide but he grapple hooks.

AK SaltFace
deg222
K7L33THA

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
You need to pop a MB cupcake in his ass

Actually I have no idea either. D;

The Harley Struggle lives on

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
As much as i love to spam mb cupcakes I can't.
And this is just a bad MU
The ZOD and Aquaman is just plain terrible
It is a bad MU yeah but it's manageable with some patience. Still in Cyborgs favor.
Uhh Zod I don't know how to fight because I play online and have played like 4. You do know we can D3 under Zod ball right?
Pig of the Hut said before that Harley was one of his bad MUs dunno if that changed. (Cause they keep finding all this new tech)
Haven't played a good Aquaman online to be honest. Ones I've played tend to hit trait too late or not at all. Sorry not too helpful.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies

Now this isn't really how the match goes but this is how it feels.
This is basically what I've been dealing with this past week. I have yet to beat a cyborg player. It makes me believe that this MU is a 3-7 I'm probably wrong. But can y'all help

What I'm asking is...
There an easier way to get in
And once I get in he blows me away back to near full screen. I gun shot and then silly slide but he grapple hooks.

AK SaltFace
deg222
K7L33THA
How the hell would I know what to do I just shoot fireballs. :REO

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
As much as i love to spam mb cupcakes I can't.

Lol yeah you do XD. I loved our fight when you just kept throwing them out there against my traited up Lex (which, fyi, means I don't take any chip either). Shit was too funny.

Oh, the match-up? Yeah, I have no idea. Fuck Cyborg

Jermball

Noob
l know the feeling of fireball pressure forever. my best advice, is when he spams instant air fireball, try to break his rhythm with a gunshot, he'll take longer to recover because he either chooses to lay there or tech roll, and you use that time to get in on them. my thought is, why try to duck and move when you can knock him out of the air with a straight gunshot. the trade is worth the ability to get in before he recovers.
I beat a guy at next level who did this to me on rooftop metropolis stage.. I managed to edge it out.. but i think the key is trying to show him you don't give a shit about his instant air fireball because once you get in, cyborg has a hard time getting you off him, and he gives up too much damage off the grapple hook and gives harley an opportunity to still mix him up. this is only based off of the one cyborg i played at next level, and the online cyborgs i play. I hope this helps in some way.