What's new

Tech - Gunslinger Gunslinger Wishful Changes for KP2

Do you agree with this changes ?

• Total voters

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Gunslinger Changes:

SOS1: Slightly faster (( The Faint ))

SOS2: Fix hitbox issue. the move is listed as Mid, but whiff on crouching opponent.

SOS3: Now he has 2 Options to choose from:

1. Shoots 4 bullets and be -12

2. Shoots 5 bullets and be neutral on block ( from -6 ). (( Gap between 4th & 5th bullet )) (( 5th bullet input is pressing 3 before the 4th bullets ))

SOS4: -12 on block ( from -14 )

Money Shot ( DF1): 20 startup frames ( from 28 )

Universal Change:

Reduce recovery on both Caltrops & EX Caltrops

EDIT: reduce chip damage on SOS3 to 1.00% ( From 1.63 )

Last edited:

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Erron needs a universal change that'll give him a better neutral because that's what he's lacking right now. Well that and I don't really know what they were going for with Marksman's Unload.

Faster start-up and less recovery frames on F2 would give him just that.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Since KL has a -3 combo starter.
Since liu kang has no gap between his pressure.
Since Tanya has an armoured armour breaker.
Since sub zero has a projectile.
Since MK XL won't be released for PC.
What are you waiting NRS?
Make the first hit of the 21122 a mid.

x-azeez

Erron needs a universal change that'll give him a better neutral because that's what he's lacking right now. Well that and I don't really know what they were going for with Marksman's Unload.

Faster start-up and less recovery frames on F2 would give him just that.
He doesn't need a faster startup on F2, maybe less recovery on F2. Erron Black has one of the best normals & strings in the game

x-azeez

21122 a Mid would be so broken, all he needs in gunslinger is the suggestion i listed:

SOS3: Now he has 2 Options to choose from:

1. Shoots 4 bullets and be -12

2. Shoots 5 bullets and be neutral on block ( from -6 ). (( Gap between 4th & 5th bullet )) (( 5th bullet input is pressing 3 before the 4th bullets ))

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Dude get outta here. If you're gonna do 21122 into low shots, chip me for like 10% meterless off a 9 frame blocked move and build a whole bar of meter, of course you should get armored every time. That would be ridiculous if you could choose to bait slower reversals or just be neutral on block after all that chip. Hell to the no, lol.

x-azeez

Dude get outta here. If you're gonna do 21122 into low shots, chip me for like 10% meterless off a 9 frame blocked move and build a whole bar of meter, of course you should get armored every time. That would be ridiculous if you could choose to bait slower reversals or just be neutral on block after all that chip. Hell to the no, lol.
you're right, that would be OP. maybe reduce the chip on bullets by to 1.00 from 1.63

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
If you want to buff money shot startup to remove some gaps and give GS safety tool, then close money shot should be mid IMO. But if you want to give GS safety tool, then what would be the reason for Marksman to exist?

Also...

The Faint

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
of course he can live without them. he is fine the way he is. this is my wishful changes for gunslinger to become top 5.
Why Top 5?

1. That can be said for lots of characters, not just Kung Lao.
2. Dragon's Fire correct? People do realize you can backdash/armor out of this right?
3. Can once again be said for many characters.
4. Sub-Zero would have far less damage without it, having to rely only on starters and ex special moves without it, so no...

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
STOP WITH THE MADNESS. He is a great character as he stands now. He is really in a good spot. Not too weak to be useless and not overly OP that he draws a shit ton of attention to himself. Can we please just lay in the cut and quietly play our solid character without the masses coming down on EB in the future from unnecessary buffs? Also the last thing I want is NRS to start looking at EB and then deciding to go on a riff and ruin other stuff in his tool set.

Noob
SOS3 STARTUP REDUCED TO THE POINT WHERE ITS GUARANTEED AFTER 21122

21122~SOS3 ALL DAY OH AND LAST HIT OF SOS3 CAN'T BE ARMOURED AND 2 IS MID

Please NRS :DOGE

TKB

Noob
DB4 armour or reduced recovery? I think in EX instead of increased damaged it should give armour.
I don't understand why people want armor on that move. It's best used as an anti-air or to combo in the corner... Adding armor seems unneccesary to me.

I say if anything buff his DB4 on gunslinger and marksman. That shit is useless except for in corner combos.

Edit: oops sorry this what happens when you don't read before posting.