What's new

Guilty Gear -STRIVE-

DeftMonk

Noob
Xrd was absolutely the GG for babies compared the the X2 series.
YRC's suckkkkkkk

Makes me happy most xrd players don't like strive, stay in your stupid game I am ready for something new cause X2 ain't making a resurgence anytime soon.
I am kinda thinking exactly the same. Also the changes to the way dust functions and the wall splat/break all sound pretty exciting to me (other people are of different opinion it seems). I can’t wait to try it! Venom trailer tho asap pls.

623HS

Noob
Xrd was absolutely the GG for babies compared the the X2 series.
YRC's suckkkkkkk

Makes me happy most xrd players don't like strive, stay in your stupid game I am ready for something new cause X2 ain't making a resurgence anytime soon.
accent core is about to get fanmade ggpo, hopefully it will be playable next year

Espio

Savage & Sassy
Lead Moderator
I wanna see more of the roster, but Millia and Nagoriyuki look great!

Roster in general looks pretty nice actually. I've never gotten around to playing any of the GG's seriously just very casually so I'd like to give it a legit shot.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Nagoriyuki looks really good, and his style fits very well in Guilty Gear. I still have hopes for some characters making it to the base roster lol

Gooberking

Solidly Mediocre
Character looks super cool. I love, love, love the looks and character designs of GG. Never really got into playing it, but I always kind of wish I'd get swept up into GG.

I'm super on the fence about the game as a whole though. I'm going to be real interested in what happens once it gets out there and people start playing. I hope it's good and plays well.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
I think they were simplifying some game mechanics, which I think it's a good thing.

I could be wrong, tho
You are right, in that they are "simplifying" some things (to use the term easily..."simplify" is subjective and debatable). Whether or not the changes are "good things", then I suppose we'll wait and see.

I personally, don't care. Unless some major setback or apocalypse or something happens, I plan to go hard into GGS. I love GG (tbh, I'm a late fan, didn't get into it til 2017) and the only change so far in GGS that has irked me a bit is the change to airdashing. The rest are all things I don't mind. Even the auto-tech. Regardless, I'll just adapt as necessary.

edit:
on a non-mechanical note, i do not like the new body looks for some characters. But...I'll have to get used to it.

Last edited: