What's new

Guild that focuses on GMV buffs and perks

tcharb

Noob
We just completed GMV 4, with over 30 hours to spare. I'm extremely proud of them and wanted to share this accomplishment.

tcharb

Noob
Hey folks, tcharb here I run a guild called Red Hood and the Outlaws on PS4. We are focused on GMV work and are about to clear GMV 4 for the 2nd week in a row. We currently complete a GMV stage in 24 hours or less, and are ranked 7th on the leaderboard. We will be purging inactive members today, so if you enjoy participating in GMV towers and bosses and you're interested please apply guild ID is N2129. Write "Active in GMV" so we know you saw this here. We ask for daily GMV participation.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Hey man my PSN is Cansuela. I play a lot of guild multiverse, but unfortunately almost no one else in my guild does.

I play 4-5 nights a week and really enjoy both single player and guild MV. I think I'd be a good grinder for you guys.

tcharb

Noob
Hey man my PSN is Cansuela. I play a lot of guild multiverse, but unfortunately almost no one else in my guild does.

I play 4-5 nights a week and really enjoy both single player and guild MV. I think I'd be a good grinder for you guys.
Just sent you a message on psn

tcharb

Noob
I have 3 spots available. We clear all stages in 2-3 days each week and even secured rank #1 once just for fun. Guild ID is N2129, write "active in GMV" in your application if you're interested.

tcharb

Noob
Looking for an active guild on PS4? We clear all GMV stages, every week. Guild ID is N2129, write "Active in GMV" in your application.

tcharb

Noob
Attention Active GMV Enthusiasts on PS4:

My guild has 8 spots open. We just cleared all the stages for the week and have three amazing active buffs (double rewards, gold drop boost and gear rarity drop boost). We clear all stages every week, we only enforce guild multiverse participation (no minimum GP requirements). And we are currently ranked 7th. We also have a sister guild members can use if they want when the main guild closes (it's optional). If interested, apply, guild ID is N2129, and write "active in GMV" in your application. First 8 members to apply will be accepted.

tcharb

Noob
GMV FOCUSED GUILD on PS4: I have 8 spots open for folks that enjoy grinding GMV. Guild ID is N2129 if interested. We clear all stages every week.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
GMV FOCUSED GUILD on PS4: I have 8 spots open for folks that enjoy grinding GMV. Guild ID is N2129 if interested. We clear all stages every week.
I'm interested in joining, mainly because I need to do guild stuff to unlock legendary gear. Is that okay?

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I'll be applying later. Sounds like a great team. I can't always do the daily guild points cuz I work during day, (and is why I kept getting booted from other guilds) but I'm always free to do the towers as you mentioned in your earlier post. Boss fights are fun too

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
How active is the guild currently? I wanna join an active one because of the source crystal multiverse and the one I'm in right now is not the most active so yeah