What's new

Guild that focuses on GMV buffs and perks

tcharb

Noob
Are you tired of being a part of a guild that only cares about getting daily GP so that they can brag about a worthless rank? I was too, so I decided to create a guild that focuses on recruiting players that are interested in completing guild multiverses. We are looking for likeminded people that want to knock off the guild multiverse towers and activate perks based on active members (10 active members, 25 active members, 40 active members).

I was previously in the #1 guild, Profound, however we only had about 10 people that actually did guild multiverses. I know that there are people out there that are interested in this, so let's rally together into one guild.

If this is something you're interested in, consider joining Red Hood and the Outlaws, guild ID is N2129. I can also be reached through my PSN at tcharb if you have any questions. GMV work will be heavily enforced.

If there is a similarly focused guild for Xbox, speak up and let me know. I also find it annoying to be in a top ranked guild and barely have ten people who contribute to the multiverse.

Now that the endless tower hack is patched out, maybe rankings will bear some kind of relation to participation and the guild system will actually start to work.

tcharb

Noob
Guild is growing quickly. Only been live for a few days and we are already at 12 members, all active in GMV. We are close to having the first stage completed.

Last edited:
I'd really like to get in on an active guild. In the current guild I'm in its extremely rare for members to be online let alone doing events at all. I'm not at home right now, but when I am can I just send you a guild request?

tcharb

Noob
I'd really like to get in on an active guild. In the current guild I'm in its extremely rare for members to be online let alone doing events at all. I'm not at home right now, but when I am can I just send you a guild request?
You can just straight up join when you are ready. Once we hit 50 members we will change it so that people need to apply. Looking forward to having you in the guild.

tcharb

Noob
Our guild is close to full capacity and will heavily enforce GMV work (at least one hit of each tower from all members for each stage). Spots open up each day so if you're interested please apply and say something to the effects of "I am active in GMV" so we know you saw this in a forum somewhere and understand the requirements.

If this is something you're interested in, consider joining Red Hood and the Outlaws, guild ID is N2129. I can also be reached through my PSN at tcharb if you have any questions. We do kick members that do not contribute in order to remain fair to all active guild members.

tcharb

Noob
We just kicked several inactive players, so we have about 15 spots available for anyone that is looking for an active guild. We ask all members to do at least one run of each GMV tower whenever a new stage is active, and we run through them pretty quickly. We do enforce GMV participation but don't give a crap about daily GP. If this sounds like something you're interested in, guild ID is N2129. Just say something to the effects of "I am active in GMV" when you apply and officers will accept pretty quickly.

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
I sent a request. My PSN is npmorris — really want to actually play the guild portion of this game and have yet to find any decent guilds. I'm level 64.

tcharb

Noob
We just completed stage 1 of GMV 2. We have 40+ active members that all help with GMV towers and boss fights, and we just broke the top 100 ranking (65th as of last night). If you're looking for an active GMV team, our guild is the real deal. Guild ID is N2129.

tcharb

Noob
Our guild started a little over a week ago, and we already have 40+ active members that help with boss fights and towers. As of tonight, we hit stage 1 of GMV 3 and we are ranked 37! I created this guild to bring folks together who want to do GMV work. So, we want to kick off the new GMV week (beginning tomorrow at 10am EST) with a bang by crushing GMV 1 the same day. We will do it easily, but we want your help! We ask all members to do at least one run of each tower every time a new stage is activated, and we do kick inactive players that do no GMV work. If this is something you're interested in, please apply! Guild ID is N2129. We want to be full with 50 active members by 10am tomorrow morning with people that are committed to getting this GMV work done. When you apply, please do not include the standard message otherwise we won't take your application seriously. Any questions hit me up on PSN, I go by tcharb.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/pChbG

tcharb

Noob
GMV 1 already completed. We hit rank 30 tonight and have about 10 openings if anyone is interested. Just say something to the effects of "I am active in GMV" so we know you saw this here and know what the guild is about.

tcharb

Noob
Hey folks, Red hood and the outlaws N2129 on PS4 is a guild focused on gmv. Less than two weeks in and we are already #25 and almost have stage 1/3 in GMV 3 complete. It's for people who like gmv, have a positive attitude, and are in it for the haul. With everyone doing a little nobody is carry all the work and it's amazing. We have 40 active members right now but it would be nice if we can get a full roster of like minded people to help us clear GMV 3. Spots are limited write active on your application and the discord info is on the header. Hope to see you there!

I'm definitely looking to join a guild that's actually active. It's pretty lame I've been in several and they all were just place markers basically. I've never been on when even 3 other members were active even though they were Max capacity. I want to be in a guild that actually plays and tries to get shit done. I play every day. Profile rank 77 or 78. Would love to be part of a proactive guild!
MattyD315 - psn.

tcharb

Noob
I'm definitely looking to join a guild that's actually active. It's pretty lame I've been in several and they all were just place markers basically. I've never been on when even 3 other members were active even though they were Max capacity. I want to be in a guild that actually plays and tries to get shit done. I play every day. Profile rank 77 or 78. Would love to be part of a proactive guild!
MattyD315 - psn.
Just sent you a message on psn, I can make room for you if you're interested in joining.

tcharb

Noob
Update: We heavily enforce GMV work each stage, and before the reset today we had made it to stage 3 of GMV 3. We are looking for folks with a passion for GMV work that will help us get to GMV 4 this week. It's a friendly group we use Discord (text, not mics) to coordinate boss fights and post announcements (Discord is not mandatory though if you don't want to use it). If you're interested send me a message on psn my ID is tcharb. If we are full I can likely make room for you. We also have spots open up every night EST. If you apply please write "Active" on the application so we know you saw this here. Hope to see you in the guild!

tcharb

Noob
Our goal is to complete GMV 4. Last week we got to stage 3 of GMV 3, now we are currently about to start stage 2 of GMV 3. We need all the help we can get, if you're interested please apply guild ID is N2129. Write "Active in GMV" so we know you saw this here.

Please note that if you were kicked, it was not personal, we just saw that you weren't doing GMV work. If you want to reapply feel free we will accept.