What's new

Guide - Marksman Guide To All Things Marksman (before it became trash)

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I don't have problem cancelling into strings, I can't seem to seamlessly cancel into block after gun cancel. Sonic seemed to be able to cancel into block without taking a single step forward.

Noob
I don't have problem cancelling into strings, I can't seem to seamlessly cancel into block after gun cancel. Sonic seemed to be able to cancel into block without taking a single step forward.
I been practicing blocking after cancelling with kung lao ex spin to make sure im doing it right.

FF~Down + R2 works for me. Have to be really quick

The Farmer

I been practicing blocking after cancelling with kung lao ex spin to make sure im doing it right.

FF~Down + R2 works for me. Have to be really quick
This has worked out great for me. Thanks

The Farmer

Anyone able to gun cancel f3 to 21122? Or am I just not up to snuff on my cancels?

CaptainCM

Certified trash
Yes but it's a very tight link, not very viable for combing but good for fake outs and stuff.
I don't think it's that hard of a link, feels the same as b32xxGC. Before, I'd sometimes have a brain fart and try to GC 21122 into another 21122 on hit, instead of db2, messing up the combo. Now I get to cancel everything into 21122 on hit, very convenient for lazy guys like me.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
OP updated with post patch stuff and footage of me and @Red Raptor since we were the only two I could find. If you have Marksman footage just tell me and I'll add it to the OP.