What's new

Tech - Dualist Guaranteed Damage Buff setups

OK I haven't tested three characters, because I'm not spending my money on tremor, goro, and Jason. But if someone would like to do it for me, be my guess and report back to me.

Now for this tech (Elite the tech monster,) dualist gets a lvl 1 guaranteed charge on all characters. Lvl 2 charge on a lot of characters, and lvl 3 on two or three. Remember tremor, goro, and Jason is unknown.

The best way out of this setup is to use fast advancing specials. Raiden can't run up and F1 punish a lvl 1 or lvl 2 charge I believe so this makes it safe against actions like that.

Here's the list :
Lvl 1 guaranteed setups:
All characters

Lvl 2 guaranteed setups:
Kano
Liu Kang
Kotal Kahn
Erron Black
Shinnok (Imposter and Bone Shaper)
Predator
Sub-Zero
Takeda
Cassie (Very tight )
Jax
Kitana
Sonya Blade
Tanya

Lvl 3 guaranteed
Ferra/Torr
Dvorah

Here's a video that isn't exactly a tutorial, but me going through some of the characters and guaranteed charges (Basically examples)

You have to tech roll, or else lvl 2-3 is guaranteed depending on character.

@Kickbykick @AK L0rdoftheFLY @Moonspell @Phosferrax
@Any Dualist Players Left

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Hoe much damage do you lose off a 113 opener midscreen, to get this set-up? How much damage does dualist usually get?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Also, just because they CAN punish a level 2/3 doesn't mean they will... I mean, sure Ermac can punish a level 2 with TP, but I mean that just gets him punished if you are going for level 1, meaning he can't just throw it out mindlessly... Am I right in thinking that there is probably a lot of opplrtunities where you can probably mind game them into letting getting a level higher than you should?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Also, just because they CAN punish a level 2/3 doesn't mean they will... I mean, sure Ermac can punish a level 2 with TP, but I mean that just gets him punished if you are going for level 1, meaning he can't just throw it out mindlessly... Am I right in thinking that there is probably a lot of opplrtunities where you can probably mind game them into letting getting a level higher than you should?
probably

Yeah a huge mind game,

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Its a good option to have at a hand. I think once Kang is at level 2 fear is rising! It can also work as a bait. I think it is and will be a big chunk of his mind game.