What's new

Tech - Takeda Guarantee check D3 on knockdown against quick short reversals (JOHNNY CAGE, KANO, TEMPEST)

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Thanks for letting me know Kano can fall victim to this while doing armed ball cancels. Gotta be extra careful against a good Takeda players, but usually, they go for Kunai then try to connect OH to catch you still blocking low. Still useful nonetheless.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
wtf is that
It's kinda hard to explain all the benefits on on here but go to lab and instead of doing d3, throw out mid kunai and block. It pretty much makes you safe unless the persons special is to fast like subs and reptiles slide. But not scorps tele or ermacs or Kano ball and whatever else you can find. Plus they eat the damage from the kunai. Or they will just block it and you're +2 I think or they can just not respect it and get hit by it. Something like that, you know what I'm trying to say though right? Same with d2 far kunai but that's a little different

It's kinda hard to explain all the benefits on on here but go to lab and instead of doing d3, throw out mid kunai and block. It pretty much makes you safe unless the persons special is to fast like subs and reptiles slide. But not scorps tele or ermacs or Kano ball and whatever else you can find. Plus they eat the damage from the kunai. Or they will just block it and you're +2 I think or they can just not respect it and get hit by it. Something like that, you know what I'm trying to say though right? Same with d2 far kunai but that's a little different
TYM needs more people like you and not shit posters like that skylight1 guy

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
What do you mean by d2?
I like to end some combos with d2 so I get a somewhat free far kunai, works the same as the mid kunai after the hard knock but most like to tech roll so they get hit by it. but but you can also teleport if you see them tech rolling so they get hit by that too or it turns into the most ambiguous cross up ever and sometimes reverses wake ups. Or you can just go for ex kunai after d2. Just go try it out yourself to really understand what I'm trying to type. Sorry if it's jumbled

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
I like to end some combos with d2 so I get a somewhat free far kunai, works the same as the mid kunai after the hard knock but most like to tech roll so they get hit by it. but but you can also teleport if you see them tech rolling so they get hit by that too or it turns into the most ambiguous cross up ever and sometimes reverses wake ups. Or you can just go for ex kunai after d2. Just go try it out yourself to really understand what I'm trying to type. Sorry if it's jumbled
Plus you're full screen, what tak doesn't like to be full screen sometimes

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
I ended a match a while back, I was at like 15% they other guy was like 60+ % and I hit him with b3 ex kunai, spent all 3 bars. Ended with ex air spear, d2. I knew he was gonna sleep cause he was conditioned of kunai So I teleported, then grabbed him. Then regular kunai while on knockdown and he got hit. I took the match cause of that