What's new

Tech Grundy whiffing the B2 in the B23 string tech.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I can see this working midscreen when you fake a swamp hands. I know it's impractical to bait swamp hands that close, but it'll hit. Thanks Burdman.

Now please leave the Miami Heat.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
BurdManJR270 the same thing happens with 32 midscreen,
when only the 2 hits trait grab will link after but 32~trait will normally only combo in the corner :)

edit: when the 2 hits not the 3

I use b2 to make people jump instead of using swamp hands. sooo gimmicky I love it
I haven't tested the exact situation or causes for it and I'm not sure it will work post patch on Tuesday, but I've caught some other Grundys mid grab animation with B2 as well and it seems to dodge the grab animation allowing either a direct cancel into grab or any of the setups in the video.

I haven't tested the exact situation or causes for it and I'm not sure it will work post patch on Tuesday, but I've caught some other Grundys mid grab animation with B2 as well and it seems to dodge the grab animation allowing either a direct cancel into grab or any of the setups in the video.
Lots of moves have unthrowable frames in them. Which hopefully will no longer work vs walking corpse after tuesday but who knows.

I still think those frames were intentionally put in there though, so my hopes in them being removed is slim
They were probably intentional though they seem odd. Because they are at weird points on weird moves. Like nightwings overhead will have parts where he can be grabbed and parts where he can't. just seems odd placement to me and its more or less specifically designed for grundy and bane nerfing. Just seems dumb that I make a good read armor through looking for a grab into a mixup and I just get take damage potentially a full combo.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
The b2whiff3 trait grab is kool, but sort of impractical. Imo its only use is in the corner where connecting b23xx4 hits without having to whiff the b2.

Real talk here but am I the only one who's tired of Birdman posting combo's that aren't practical and tech that isn't practical and acting like its something special not to mention taking credit for other peoples discoveries?

Real talk here but am I the only one who's tired of Birdman posting combo's that aren't practical and tech that isn't practical and acting like its something special not to mention taking credit for other peoples discoveries?
I've actually adapted my current 2bar BnB from some stuff I've seen in fairly impractical setups.