What's new

Tech Grundy reverse WU's in corner

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I just found this while i was in practice mode. I accidentally did a ji2b13MBCS and i had the AI on WU. when that happened, joker's WU was reversed. So i did a little tampering with it, because using a meter for a reversed WU isn't worth it. After a little more testing i found out if you do b13WCC,WCC, it still reverses the WU.

here's a video showing how it's done

I also did this against more than just the joker. I tried it on flash, harley, and lex and it worked on them too for just about all of their WU's except there supers.

This is more for situational use, because it can be techrolled. i haven't checked yet if it also works if they techroll, but im about to find out

@ETC AdmiralAugustus
@Mikemetroid
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@NRF CharlieMurphy
@JTB123
@ReD WolF
@RDK|Tyrant
@juicepouch
@fr stack
@Golden Gun Fun
@Vito DeVito

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Hey mayne, the video is private right now, and thus is unviewable-

E

Eldriken

When you say it works on Lex, are you referring to Corps Charge? If so, does it make it completely whiff? I ask because if you reverse his wake up with Doomsday and he does Corps Charge, it hits behind him still because it has one of those stupid ass hitboxes that don't make sense like a million other hitboxes in the game.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Hey mayne, the video is private right now, and thus is unviewable-
Fixed
When you say it works on Lex, are you referring to Corps Charge? If so, does it make it completely whiff? I ask because if you reverse his wake up with Doomsday and he does Corps Charge, it hits behind him still because it has one of those stupid ass hitboxes that don't make sense like a million other hitboxes in the game.
i had it on random WU so idr if CC came up. But based off my vid, I'd say no because he's still in the WCC when they wake up so if the hitbox is weird and still hits when reversed, grundys armor from WC would eat it

Last edited:
I was actually experimenting with this a while ago. You know you don't have to do the Walking Corpse right? Just dash in :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
they can tech roll b13 , i posted this up last year at some stage , it doesnt really work , if you want to reverse wake ups stick to d13 ,d3 , aa throw into the corner and dead air