What's new

Match Footage Grundy Footage

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Hopefully we'll see someway to get in. So far the only tool he has against zoners is the swamp hands, right?
looks like it the thing is most grapplers have at the very least 1 way to bypass fireballs, Clark uses meter to get through, Geif has 3 non meter ways to bypass specials, and grundy only looks to have one and we havent really seen it in action, im hoping for good things this friday.

your sig choices are "Sharp"

This message is brought to you by the Hateocracy

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hopefully we'll see someway to get in. So far the only tool he has against zoners is the swamp hands, right?
I honestly don't think zoners are going to be a huge factor in this game. It seems that even Grundy has Swamp Hands, Stomp and perhaps the Miasma move to deal with projectiles.

Malec

Noob

-well his swamp hands seems only to stun on ex (if you spend meter)
-if grundy gets hit, his miasma gets canceled. on block it stays and it seems to hold very long or until you get hit
-already seen in the grundy vs green lantern matchup, but he has armor at least on one of his grabs

speaking of the green lantern matchup, if you watch closly on 0:32 you can see after grundy got knocked down by a string, he wakes up and uses a grab and green lantern is mashing a string, grundy absorbs 2 or 3 hits of the string and grabs him, so he got super armor on that one, like in his super move.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The german footage of Grundy playing recently was really good. It showed him spam multiple swamp hands to force deathstroke to hop killing off some of his approach so Deathstroke had to jump in...at which point he got AA grabbed. Lots of good stuff in the recent Grundy match footage to make you smile folks. I especially liked how good Grundy's low attack speed looked.