What's new

Grudge Match Pt. 2 Incoming? Perfect Legend & SonicFox enter Twitter war

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
Imagine if Perfect Legend gets 10-0 again and says "I said you couldn't beat me with Cassie not Sector".

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
And I thought he'd never top wearing a shirt with his own face on it
Seriously!? Oh god, the cringe...

Imagine if Perfect Legend gets 10-0 again and says "I said you couldn't beat me with Cassie not Sector".
Not like it's impossible, I mean after the 10-0 Fox literally said to PL: "each time (I beat you) it was always a different excuse, so after this 10-0 what's your excuse going to be?" and then PL actually gave him the EB excuse. The courage he had is actually mind-blowing if you think about it.

Last edited:
CD Jr "talking shit" was just that. He wasn't seriously going at Fox like PL is. He was just trying to generate hype and motivate himself to be as good as him.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Not courage... arrogance and the delusion it brings. He honestly thought he had a chance... and honestly thinks so now.
The courage bit was kind of ironic, although not entirely.

To answer you though, I honestly don't know what he was thinking at the moment and what he's thinking now, he's either delusional or desperate for attention. Considering his past, both options are really sad. It wil however help him out fixing that ego of his, if he can be just humble enough to learn from each time he made an ass of himself, and he's starting to collect those.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
it'd be cool if sonic hits PL with a b3 and transition him into an MKX stage and mops him with outlaw EB against PLs buzzsaw