What's new

Grounded meaty DB2 oki does combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Is there a way to finish with a string in a combo that might make this meaty tech roll attempts?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I'm not sure. Still testing. This setup is safe against wake-ups too.

Wow. This video captured some weird offline lag.

Chernyy Volk

I'm not sure. Still testing. This setup is safe against wake-ups too.

Wow. This video captured some weird offline lag.
Do you play on PC and/or use Discord? I'd like to hash this out more. I've found some interesting interactions in this situation in the corner with all of Manta's specials with interesting results.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Do you play on PC and/or use Discord? I'd like to hash this out more. I've found some interesting interactions in this situation in the corner with all of Manta's specials with interesting results.
I have Discord but I barely use it. I mostly discuss fighting game stuff here on TYM. I game on PS4.

Chernyy Volk

I have Discord but I barely use it. I mostly discuss fighting game stuff here on TYM. I game on PS4.
Get on Discord, I am Chernny Volk#9268. We'll either text chat or do a call, don't want to keep a browser open and I am currently figuring out how to optimize this setup. Maybe we can bounce ideas off each other.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Get on Discord, I am Chernny Volk#9268. We'll either text chat or do a call, don't want to keep a browser open and I am currently figuring out how to optimize this setup. Maybe we can bounce ideas off each other.
Ok I'll send you a friend request thingy in a little bit. A bit busy at the moment.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I did already find a higher damage version of your corner setup though. MB missile, D2~DB2, iaj1~4, j1, j1~cancel, D3.
Are you able to get the missile to hit meaty after this? I'm hitting the D3 too late and the meaty isn't connecting into B2. EDIT: I got it but it's REALLY tight to link meaty missile into B2.

Last edited:

Chernyy Volk

After personally labbing this with Scarsunseen we confirmed that this tech is 100% rip and not tech.

One thing I encourage you all to keep in mind, when you lab setups in this game you MUST be the person the setup is being done on. You can't rely on the record function or the training options to give you accurate results.

Status
Not open for further replies.