What's new

Tech Ground Skull Ghetto Reset

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Tech Roll away.....

It's not a reset either.
But props to contributing.
It doesn't matter if it is or not- Mr M is free to Shang :p.

But yea this is pretty good. It is almost always better to end in the US because it is +30 if blocked, while the GS is +2. It can definitely be a good change of pace though, especially since the GS's have awkward block stun.

It doesn't matter if it is or not- Mr M is free to Shang :p.

But yea this is pretty good. It is almost always better to end in the US because it is +30 if blocked, while the GS is +2. It can definitely be a good change of pace though, especially since the GS's have awkward block stun.
You're just lucky I didn't whip out my Jade.

LOL

astronout

see you at the top.
as you already clarified, this tech is especially effective for characters with poor wake-up options (Quan Chi, Sektor, etc)
i don't know of any characters in the top 10, where this would be more effective than the Upskull setup or Soul Steal.
i suppose it would be effective in the sense that it's rarely used, which means ill be using it more to catch my opponents off guard ;)
thanks for the contribution!

meh somewhere in the media gallery, but it either got taken down or i can't remember the name. JAP might have posted it (couldn't find it in his videos but i'm sure he knows what i'm talking about) -- he mentions f4 GS and some other ghetto setups in the beginning of this video http://testyourmight.com/threads/njp-tech.23832/ (second one)

anyway this shit is useful. it's not that it's hard to react to, but it's that, as shang, i get some sweet stuff going if i anticipate accordingly. sure, you can tech roll... but then i can just behind upskull. and if i think you'll do an advancing special, i can in front skull. if i think you'll play dead, i can cGS, or even normal upskull if you're being that respectful. it's a nice set up, but yeah, someone had posted this and we dissected it haha.