What's new

Match Footage Gross' Smoke vs. Madzin's Noob/Reptile

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
@3:09
FrothyOmen, lol he is using my stupid juggle started to jk tele d1 bomb f4 reset combo I was trolling you with one of the last times you came over to play offline.. but he kind of turns it into a setup with the uppercut at the end of the 32 32 juggle afterward.

I would think you can do this same setup though without the JK tele d1 bomb style combo aspect at the front end.

@8:33
Y U NO RESET?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Is the reason his handle is Gross b/c he likes to like his hands and wipe his snot from his face all of his controller? That was honestly repulsive.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Is the reason his handle is Gross b/c he likes to like his hands and wipe his snot from his face all of his controller? That was honestly repulsive.
It's funny Madzin just looks happy to be playing and Gross looks like he just crapped his pants lol.

RiBBz22

I really like Madzin style.
ya his Noob was really fun to watch. That match is really bad for Noob. Spaced right, smoke towards is such an awesome tool against him with the shitty recovery on Noob's projectiles. One combo can end the round.

RiBBz22

yeah... :/
ya, plus the whole full screen "am I going to try to shake your shadow tackle and you do the teleport" game is literally never going to end good for Noob unless you guess right about 10 times.

Matix218

Get over here!
Best international players so far. They actually went to USA with some evidence behind them.
I agree they are both awesome but come on, foxy did beat reo at evo didn't he? He does deserve to be considered a great international player who delivered in the USA too I think.

I really enjoyed watching madzins noob. I was totally rooting for him against gross (and I am a smoke main) because he seems like so much less of a cocky and obnoxious person than gross (I am just going off of how gross acts on stream I'm sure he is cool in person)

LaR

Noob
kl is one of his mains with sonya, rain n cage, is this not correct?
and stop calling me stupid, i just wrote my opinion
I take it you never seen afoxygrampa play?. He is clearly the best player from Europe and proved it at EVO by beating REO.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It's quite easy to bite my tongue these days, as none of us play that much MK at the moment. Due to Uni/time/lack of scene etc.

But when I see trash like that that completely negates everything the UK has done for their respected characters, I just have to say "fuck that shit" every once in a while.