What's new

GRODDS WAKE UP - HELP

I came back to Injustice 2 after almost a month without playing ranked. And with the new ft3 model that ranked has I thought on putting my Batman to work. I've faced a Grodd and I got mopped pretty hard - even though he didn't do half as good players like OmegaK for example. My main problem was his wake up, couldn't find a way to punish - I did go to training mode afterwards and still couldn't punish with bats nor f2 - or bait it without spending a bar for mb f3. I figured Batman could have a better way to do so that I am not aware of? Any help with this match up would be much obliged. Thank you so much for your attention.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I came back to Injustice 2 after almost a month without playing ranked. And with the new ft3 model that ranked has I thought on putting my Batman to work. I've faced a Grodd and I got mopped pretty hard - even though he didn't do half as good players like OmegaK for example. My main problem was his wake up, couldn't find a way to punish - I did go to training mode afterwards and still couldn't punish with bats nor f2 - or bait it without spending a bar for mb f3. I figured Batman could have a better way to do so that I am not aware of? Any help with this match up would be much obliged. Thank you so much for your attention.
Normal stampede is b1 and b2 punishable iirc, but the mb version is plus 1.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Always underrestimated b2. I'll try when I have the time. Thank you so much. Oh and by the way your guide for red hood back when he was launched help me alot. So thanks for that as well lol.

Thank you for the insight. It will be useful.
no problem man, glad i could help