What's new

Grodd Ground Pound Cancel

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
It was a joke about this site and the way people blow tech out of proportion with clickbait thread titles now.

The actual tech itself is dope af though but clearly not enough to shoot Grodd up the tier list. Good find though, all jokes aside!
Yeah nothing can help his hard execution flaws, but it's cool nonetheless. I never said, this can guarantee top 8 or nothing. It's just for those guys who like to explore their characters options

Last edited:

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Wait a sec, how many of these can he do in a combo? New infinite? Or can he only link into D1?

Belial

Noob
Im pretty sure its not infinite as b2 aerial hit and b2 ground hit are different hitstun. also im not sure if its even possible to combo b2~GP~ff into another b2.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Im pretty sure its not infinite as b2 aerial hit and b2 ground hit are different hitstun. also im not sure if its even possible to combo b2~GP~ff into another b2.
Now another b2 is not possible unless you have a BGB near. Then you could d1 into BGB go into loop

i dont think that using trait in combos is a good idea; first of all trait needs for getting in to ur foes n air gp with blast for mixups

Skedar70

Noob
Random semi related question. It is known that Grodd can do b2 xx trait activation xx push to end combos right?
Sure you can also do it to end in projectile immunity if you are fighting against a zoner. Why would you end in push though? It leaves the opponent far from you I't doesn't give you any kind of oki options.