What's new

Grodd cross up combo bug

Skedar70

Noob

Hey guys I figured this is a bug.

After hitting an opponent with a leap cross up Grodd can't continue his combos like he normally does. In the video I first do a regular combo. You can notice that after the 10 Grodd is unable to continue the combo. This is normal behavior and is done to prevent Grodd from having an infinite combo. On the second combo I try to do the same combo but after a cross up leap hit. In the second combo you can notice that the hits no longer connect after the 6 hit which is not normal behavior.

I believe the condition to prevents infinites is triggering before than intended when you land a cross up leap hit. A regular cross up jump works normally this issue only happens with a cross up after his leap move.

@colt

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
No that's working as intended, after two leaps into J2 as part of one combo you can't continue the combo. It's been like that since day 1 lol

Skedar70

Noob
No that's working as intended, after two leaps into J2 as part of one combo you can't continue the combo. It's been like that since day 1 lol
Nop. This is not how its supposed to work. Its the same combo and Im pretty sure I could land all the hits of the combo previously

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nop. This is not how its supposed to work. Its the same combo and Im pretty sure I could land all the hits of the combo previously
Yes it is how it's supposed to work, I just explained it's been like that since the beginning...

It's not the same combo because you do leap~J2 then leap~J3 THEN leap~j2 in the first combo which is why you can do three leaps, but in the second combo you do leap~j2 then leap~j2. The rule is and always has been that you can't combo after doing leap~j2 twice in one combo.