What's new

Greetings!

Hello! Just another lurker coming out from the woods before the big day arrives.
Always been a fan of the series since I played the first MK on my good ol' mega drive and played every game whenever I could.
That doesn't mean I'm an expert, quite the contrary I'm afraid! :D I'm hoping to grasp the fundamentals of this game better this time and most importantly have some fun. :)

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Hello! Just another lurker coming out from the woods before the big day arrives.
Always been a fan of the series since I played the first MK on my good ol' mega drive and played every game whenever I could.
That doesn't mean I'm an expert, quite the contrary I'm afraid! :D I'm hoping to grasp the fundamentals of this game better this time and most importantly have some fun. :)
Nice to meet you, friendo. Lots of talking these days leading up to release. This is the best time to jump in.

Cheers.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Great to have you! Mostly everybody on this site is absolutely fantastic, and please feel free to ask any questions you have or to share any insight you gain with us, whatever makes you happy! And it's usually easy to find games from people on here too. Hope to see you out there compadre!